Every minutes, Every seconds Unstoppable

They reach their classroom... at the moment the teacher has started the lesson in the classroom

Teacher: Why are you both late?! *angry*

Karry: Sorry teacher, we....

Meggie speaks right away before Karry even finish his sentence,

Meggie: Miss I'm the one who's late, Karry just came out from the washroom and he decided to come along with me *facing down* 

Karry is speechless so he just stare at Meggie

Teacher: Karry, you may go back to your seat

Karry enter the class while thinking :what is she doing?

Teacher: Are you the new transferred student?

Meggie: *nod* Yes,I am

Teacher: Name?

Meggie: Meggie...

Teacher: Meggie, it's not that I'm bad or something but the first day you've already let this thing happen.

Meggie: *keep silent* (stop with those nonsense if you want to punish me)

Teacher: So, go and run 25 rounds around the running tracks right now!

Meggie: Alright *straight away went down and start running*

Teacher: Students listen up! I don't care whether you're new student or what, if you are late in my class , you will receive the same thing as Meggie. UNDERSTAND?

Students: Yes Teacher.

Karry: *worried* (I totally forgot right now it's Miss Huang's teaching)

Meggie Point Of View

Meggie: *unstop running* Punish me with running? HA~ Who am I? I'M MEGGIE! *giggling*

After 25 Minutes, Meggie went back to class

Meggie: *sweating all over* Miss,I'm done with running *proudly smile*

Everyone was in shock 

Teacher: (so fast?) Alright, come in *continue the lesson*

Meggie: *enter the class with a big smile* (Did i surprised everyone?)

Karry: (not bad)

Jason: Hey Meggie, how did you ran that fast? That's 25 rounds! *whispering*

Meggie put her index finger infront of her lips and whispered back 'SECRETS~'

Karry stare at them from the back

After school (13:30)

Karry: *goes to Meggie desk* Yo! I didn't know you actually can ran that fast

Meggie: *giggles* that's alright

Karry: Anyway since its already after school, why not I show you around the school?

Meggie: Aww... That's so sweet of you... *look at the watch* AHHH!

Karry: ? What?

Meggie: I'm...I'm...I'm... *shake head* (No no no! I can't let anyone find out that I'm working, if not I will stuck in the past like last time)

Karry: You...you...you?

Meggie: *got the idea* I'M GOING TO BUY SOMETHING!

Karry: *get shock* Do you really have to shout?