Might not make it

Daisy's Pov

Life as we know it, has come to an end. I stood there my eyes had became dark circles, red and puffy while my hair was a mess. I was wearing shorts and a short tank top. I am fifteen. And Sam is moving, yes I fell in love and we are in love. He's 16 and even still treats me like a queen. His parents got into a huge fight and his father is moving back to England with Sam. We had been dated for four years and I love him like crazy. I looked at a picture of us when we were 13 and 14. I smiled, then started crying. I heard knocking on the front door. I heard some voices and footsteps. I heard my dads soft voice saying that I had a visitor. "Daisy?" I looked up and saw Kevin Sam's twin brother. "Yeah?" He took a deep shaky breath and said, "I was w-wondering if you w-would like to, umm, do you want a hug or a massage or both?" I nodded at the last one. "Both?" He asked. I nodded once. "Okay." He opened his arms and I wrapped my arms on his waist. After a moment he let go I jumped and landed on my stomach with a quiet thump. He started massaging my shoulders then moved to my neck then finished with my back. I sighed and turned over on my back. "Feeling better?" I nodded. He grinned at me and left. 'That was weird.' I thought. I got up and called Sam. "Oh my gosh! Daisy! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I love you! I love you so much! Oh my gosh! I love and miss you so so sooooooo much! Oh my gosh!" I laughed a bit at his rambling. "I love and miss you too, so much. I love you Sam. Can you come over? Please? I'm going crazy. Please." He said 'okay' and hung up. In a matter of seconds I heard a noise on my window. I opened it saw Sam climbing the foldable ladder he had brought. Once he was up and pushed him to the bed and started hugging him like crazy. I kissed him at least forty times on his face. He was leaving tomarrow morning and I feel like I got stabbed 190 times in my chest. It was really painful, out of everyone in the world his parents had to get divorced. Sure they had their arguments once in a while like any married couple would fight about. The thing is they were so in love and now they can't even be in the same country! How did this even happen? Sam looked at me with sad eyes, could you even imagine how he felt. He was so close to his mom. But his idiotic dad had to take him away. I looked away from his strong blue eyes and wiped a tear that fell. I stared at my wall with a blank face, hiding my emotions that wanted to show. "Come with me." Sam said quietly. I looked at him with wide eyes. My mouth opened and closed like I was eating a raw frozen steak. "I-I-I." He looked at me with pleading eyes, "Please! I can get a job a-and we can get our own place! A-an." I cut him off with my head shaking and my mouth talking, "SAM! I can't what about school and my parents, and Lily?" "They can come t." I stopped him again, "SAM, no, no they can't. We can't afford it. Not at all! Ever thought of that! Once we can't pay for our taxes we will lose our home and everything we have in it. And we will be living on the streets, begging for money for food to even survive!" Sam thought for a moment, "But what if!" I groaned, "No what if's, it will end badly, I know it." I said the last part quietly. Sam widened his eyes and tears started slipping out of his icy eyes. I gasped, "I am so sorry i just got upset! I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking straight!" By the time I was finished I was crying so loud it was echoing through the whole house.

Lily's POV

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple, I took a big bite and juices ran down my chin. I suddenly heard loud crying and screaming. I put my apple down and ran upstairs to the crying. There I saw Daisy and Sam holding each other and crying.

I shrugged and walked away to my yummy apple. My mummy came in and had a big smile on her face. I looked at her weirdly. "Lily honey, we are going to take a awesome trip!" My eyes widened themselves and I started asking, "Where! Where! Where! Where! Where!" Mummy started laughing, "We are going to...."

Daisy's Pov

I looked at Sam as he climed down the ladder. He grabbed it and folded it up into his backpack. I waved as he walked away. "Don't forget me!" I yelled. He looked at me crazily, "How could I, love. You are amazing in every way. I love you so much Daisy!" Tears were already coming down, "I love you too Sam!"