Mettaton EX x Reader

You remember choosing a Pacifist route. You remember sparing every monster. You remember the happy ending. Yet why did it feel like your life was missing something? You sighed as you walked over to your desk and logged on to your computer. There it was. Your background was a picture of Mettaton EX and yourself. You and Mettaton were really close, but he soon became famous and you never saw him. You still remember the goodbye.

FLASHBACK

"(yn)? Darling? Are you home?" His voice rang out through your house. As soon as you heard him, you jumped up and ran to meet him.

"Mett!" You yelled, tackling him. He laughed and set you down on the floor.

"Hello (yn). I have something to tell you," he said, looking you straight in the eye. You noticed the tone of his voice changed when he said that, as if what he was going to say would make him sad.

"Yeah Mett?" He sighed and sat down.

"Darling, as you know, I'm famous now. Blook, Shyren, and Iare going on a global tour."

"G-global?" He nodded and confirmed my words.

"I know it hurts, darling, but I'll be home eventually."

END FLASHBACK

"You'll be home eventually. That was 5 years ago. Why wont you just come back already?" You sighed again and looked around your room. All over it were pictures of you and Mettaton. Needless to say, you developed a crush on him and was crushed when he left. (Wait...I see what I did there). As you looked around at the pictures, you felt yourself falling asleep.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE BRILLIANT DR ALPHYS

You woke up when you heard your bedroom door open. You looked at your door, but no one was there. Instead, there was a note.

"Remember our first meeting? Of course you do." It also had a red yarn leading away from the note. Curious, you followed the string to another note.

"Remember that time when you were being chased by Papyrus and I stopped him?" You couldn't help but laugh at that one. You followed the red strings and read each note until you reached the last note.

"Remember when you agreed to marry me?"

You didn't remember that, but heard a noise behind you. You turned around to see Mettaton, smiling at you, holding a ring.

"So will you?" He asked. You gasped.

"He's really asking me to marry him?" You thought. Your better judgement agreed that you'd be happy with him. Still amazed, you managed to gasp out one word.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DEDICATE THIS TO tavroswwhatevver BC THAT PERSON IS AWESOME