Dave Strider X Reader

Your computer dinged with a pesterchum message. Sighing, you opened it.'

turntechGodhead [TG] began pestering (chumhandle) [CH] at (fill in time and date)

TG: Yo (yn). Sup

CH: Hey Dave. What do you want.

TG: Well, bro has his weirdo boyfriend over so just wanted to let you know im coming to your house. Deal with it

turntechGodhead ceased pestering (chumhandle) at (fill in time)

You sighed and closed pesterchum. Of course Dave would do that. Cool kid Dave Strider. You then realized you didn't have apple juice. You grabbed your wallet and ran outside. Fortunately, the nearest food store is within a walking distance.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAKE ENGLISH! (*double pistols and a wink*)

You walked back into your house to find that someone left the front screen door open. You entered your house to find Dave sitting on your couch staring at the door.

"Sup."

"Oh! Hey Dave! Sorry that I wasn't here when you came in, I just knew we didn't have apple juice."

"Heh. It's alright. Good that you got some though." He said, staring at the tv and Xbox behind you.

"You threw a bag of Doritos and an apple juice at him and went to set up the Xbox.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP BY JOHN (who ya gonna call? JOHN EGBERT)

You threw your controller down in frustration. Dave was just way too good with any video game you threw at him. Speaking of Dave, he was currently staring at you, but you knew he was laughing inside.

"I'll go get you some more apple juice," you said, walking into the kitchen. As you looked for it, you thought to yourself.

"Dang, he's kinda cute. I wonder what his eyes look like..." you thought as you grabbed an apple juice and walked back into the living room. What you saw amazed you. Dave had taken off his shades and was staring right at you. You froze in your tracks. His eyes were a mesmerizing, beautiful, bright red.

"Dave? Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Fine."

"Why'd you take off your shades? You never let anyone see your eyes." You said

"I only let the closest people to me see them. I decided that it'd be ok to show you." He replied. You gasped and moved to sit next to him, looking at his eyes. He slid his arm around you and whispered.

"Don't. Tell. Anyone."

You nodded and whispered something really quietly.

"I love you, Dave."

"I heard that." You blushed insanely.

"I love you too (yn)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm backk~ AGAIN DEDICATED TO tavroswwhatevver BC AGAIN. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT HOW AWESOME THAT PERSON IS.