Prologue

Prologue

Some say living alone is dull and boring but for me it was paradise.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~##~#~

It was summer. I opened the air conditioning unit and sat down the air vent.

It was a very lonely day I watched the sunset at the window besides me. It was pretty so pretty that I felt dizzy and dull. Im having a headache I don't know why I stand up to the bathroom and pick one paracetamol and drink it with water. I checked my temperature it was 37 degree celcius (98.6 F). Oh no I said to my mind i have a fever, I took a cup of instant noodles and poured it with hot water and I waited.

I live alone in the apartment. My mom sents me allowance while dad pays the tuition for school. I have two friends Autumn and Harper. Autumn has a pretty blond hair while Harper has auburn hair. They were friendly to me at first day which was about 3 months ago. I like how they lighten up my mood when Im sad and they are always there for me. Even though they want to spend summer in my apartment I rejected the offer though I felt bad for doing it.

I was living alone when I was 10 when my parents divorced like every divorced parents. I can't stand them fighting because of me. Ever since I was born it was tough I mean every night you could hear theyre argument and quarreling are like two lions fighting over its prey. I cried almost every night they fight. I could feel the pain it felt every night I felt slaughtered in my own past. There is not even a tiny bit of happines during those years. I was always bullied and mom and dad don't care about it. I was a dork. Even though they call me names like ugly, faceless ,loner and friendless. There was even a time a boy cut my hair ever since that i loose affection on boys. I haven't even have a crush. I just ignore them not even fighting back since Im used to it. I have been called at the guidance councellor merely every week to check upon my feelings. They stopped calling me over after my parents divorced and i got emancipated it was like stepping in a new world. I have to schedule the laundry,fold my clothes, do my homework by myself, cook my own food, do grocery, I also have to budget every thing which was the hardest and organizing my time. But after a few months I got used to it. Mom visits my place once a month while dad only goes to my birthday. I never like how they gift or bought me dresses that i don't like but at least they got me an I touch last birthday. 

5 minutes I timed it exactly and now.

The cup noodles is now ready I flip the cover and put the powdered flavor of spare ribs. Even though I will be lonely all summer. I felt contented in this lone appartment not even a single communication with my friends or even leaving for the mall. I'm contented in this lone world where I would cook for my self go to grocery every saturday. And mass on sunday. My lifestyle is the same nothing would change for me. Trying out something new is forgetting who you are and erasing your existance.

If you change yourself woudn't it be the same of changing your own world 

The world alone can't stand without a special person.

Thats what i knew all the years I spent alone.

I was still hungry even after eating the cup noodles. I stand infront of the refrigerator hoping for some food or left overs but there's nothing in there. Today was Friday so probably there aint anything left. It was 6:30 PM and my tummys growling hoping to eat at a family restaurant or a fast food chain. I stood change my clothes and went outside the door.

Others say that life is fun to spend outside but do they know what  happiness truly is?

Teens say You Only Live Once but is your life worth the pleasure?

 ~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

Please support my other work Game Crown

Adeline was a normal teenage girl whose passion for games was undeniable with his boyfriend Linbert who's dream was to create a video game. Linbert suddenly drop by a store with a game contest and won by surprise which won him a visit of a producer of the game company Game Crown which offers him a team and a crew to create a video game. Will Linbert throw the offer or will he go pursue his dreams and leave Adeline.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/8577865-game-crown-crown-series