VII

Chapter VII: New World, New Me.

Apollyon prov.

My Whole body was in a fuzzy feeling as if i was there but i couldn't really tell if was on an actual plant. I feel as if i was floating on air at the speed of light.

Then i'm being dragged bag to the ground on my two feet. A bright light was shown and i was blinded for a few seconds making my cover my face with my hands. 

"Who in the hell are you?" I jump from a gruff male voice. I turned around seeing a building that was run down and look abandon.

"Where am I?" I ask him. I stand up straight and tried not to look vulnerable. 

"I ask you first Mutt!" The  man was drinking heavily from a bottle and few others behind him start to laugh, while Others start to pour out of the building. There at least forty of them. All vampires, mostly pale. so they can't stand the sun. 

It is dark out and snowing, a totally different climate change from the castle back home. I only had a light t-shirt with some cargo shorts, but I felt right at home. 

"Thats fair enough. My name is Apollyon," Everyone start to laugh at my name. " Apollyon Santorini." THen they stop. 

"So you telling me a Lycan, like yourself have a Vampire name, with the royals last name." He began to persume me with a blade laced with wolfsbane. I wasn't scared i knew it would effect me like it was supposed to .

"Once again, i'm going to ask who you are and I want a good answer. Did they sent you to find me and my clan because i will kill you on the spot.  " He grab my neck and put the tip of the blade to my neck.

"I already told and I dont even know who you are or where I am." I said through my clenched teeth. My pain was starting to come back worse then ever before.

  Why are you trying to keep it in? Why do something that is keeping you from showing everybody what you are?  

I could hear the man voice from the MAze garden in my head repeating words to me.I just have to let the pain go, just let it work itself out.

And I did.

My head ache eased a little, my teeth start to stretch cutting my bottom lip, my silver dager nails pierced the male vampire arms, I can hear the faint blood from the victims he took call to me to drink. 

No No. I cant drink it, I will be a monster.. I quickly push the man away from me, making im fly towrds the building crashing into the siding.

But a monster is who you truly are!

Did i just hear that in my head?

Yea, I mean, I have been trying to come forth about 3 months now. But you never let me out. You know it sucks being cramped up for almost 15 years because your old hag of a mother gave her blood to you?  No I didn't think so!

Ill just ignore it and it will go away probably, My Wolf ist supposed ot come until i shif and i havent shift yet obvisly. So i am going crazy. 

I glanced at my surrownings notice most of the vampires look at the uncousious male on the ground, slump up on the snow by the building. 

"What in the hell are you?" A country accent pale fellow said to me, while running at me with his teeth bared out for me to see. "Whatever is coursing through your veins I wanted!" He leap at me causing us both fall to the ground with him on top. I looked at his red eyes, seeing all the human and nonhuman souls that he had drink from. I quickly turned us over sending a hard punch to his face. He was out cold.