❦11❦ The Karasuno team, we need one another

Seeing that Sugawara was literally in front of her, she worked out that she must have walked into the wrong hallway and to the wrong classroom. 

"Ah! Suga! I almost forgot to tell you!" The moment Daichi shot up from his futon, Sugawara reacted by covering Shina's head and pulling her close to him. 

"Y-yes?!" 

"We might need to look up new formations. What do you think?" 

"That...that is a great idea!" 

"Hm! I thought so too!" 

"D-Daichi, try and get some sleep! I am sleepy!" 

"You don't sound like it..." 

"Why don't you be quiet and dream about Kondou-san or something? I am sure that is better than bothering me." 

"Why do you have to bring her up?!" The captain was thankful it was dark in here, he doesn't want anyone to see his blushing face. "What-what if Kondou-san hears us?!" 

"I think she'd be happy to hear that you're thinking about her." 

"Stop it already! I'm going to sleep!" 

Sugawara sighed in relief; he was able to annoy Daichi to sleep. "I'm sorry about this, Nagakura-san, please stay down until the coast is clear!" 

"R-right..." Shina couldn't stop blushing because he was holding her close to him. There's so much going on in her mind right now; starting from her self-blaming clumsiness of walking into the boys' classroom, to how nice the Vice-Captain smell after a bath, and finishing off with how pleasant his voice was when whispering to her. 'Maybe I'll ask Hijikata for a head grab when I get back...' She thought as the clock ticked quietly in the background. 'I wonder how long this is going to last...' 

It took some time before Sugawara trusted everyone was fast asleep. He propped himself up and sat up on the futon. 

"Um..." How should he say this? "I'll try not to look...so please don't think less of me." When he said that, Shina instantly regret her choice of nightwear which was a black vest and matching panties.

"Just don't tell anyone about this." Shina slowly got out of the futon, sneaking away to the door with Sugawara following behind her. She nearly panicked when Nishinoya kicked the covers away, snoring rather loudly. 

The sneaking continued until they were slowly out of the classroom, with the door behind them.

"Thank god!" He wouldn't know what to do if one of them were to wake up to see Shina in such a getup! He would be blamed as a pervert for getting a girl into their room! "I was so scared...!" 

"Me too..." 

"Here, use this." He grabbed a thin sheet on his way out so she can wrap it around her waist. He doesn't like the idea of her being seen in such a getup by others, he'd rather he's the only one who knew of this. 

"Thank you, I'm so sorry about before..." 

"It's okay, really." 

"I genuinely thought it was where we sleep." 

"Nagakura-san, everyone makes mistakes. Try to be more careful next time." 

"I am so sorry. Usually it's the kouhais that do stupid things like this. I can't believe I lowered to their levels!"

"Haha, it's fine to be silly sometimes. There's no need to worry about a thing." 

"I really did embarrass myself; I let you see my panties...ugh..."