Snow White

This one shot is inspired by Christina Grimme's 'Snow White'. Sort of a tribute to her, and i hope her loving soul will gain eternal peace. For love and everyone's blessings will let the angel soar higher to the infinte sky and heaven, passing love and peace like she always did. No one deserves to die a wrongful death. Taking away one's life and the opportunity to live is something terribly mean and an angel like her do not deserve that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------Simon knew he's lock forever. Eternally in hell. Left and casted away by God, and to rot in hell. Suffer in the depths of hell and the cravings for blood. Till he came, and Simon started praying. Praying for him to love the broken him.

Someday, my prince will come. For me.
Save, me from this harm. That haunts me.
When will i be free? Tell me.

"You'll be fine, fledgling."

Simon would always hear his voice linger by his ear everytime he felt wroughted with terror and craving. He felt disgusted by himself. Staring at the mirror and all he could see was his pathetic self. With the sharp fangs that breaks skin easily. He thinks he's a brute. A disgusting beast who kill for a living, for his craving of blood. A monster.

God i feel like I'm locked tight.
Tied up like a beast with a bad bite.

"You will never and will not be a monster, Simon."

Simon could still remember what he said when he first rose from the ashes. What he had said to him. When all he could see, hear and feel was blood. His brain was only thinking of Blood. He ran, as fast as he could. Running away from everything he knew. He followed behind, telling him not.

"You did this to me!"
"You're a monster! No, I'm the monster..."

He looked distressed. He looked at Simon with saddness, trying to persuade hin to stop running. He knew he was hurt by him, but he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to say something nice or even be in front of people. His body was yelling at him. Telling him to leave everyone's sight. That he's a monster that no one will love.

"Coldness may not affect us, but warmness will. We burn, we burn bright, Simon."

No baby, that's dangerous.
What does it takes to find me the man who won't go and break my heart?

He'd showered him with love, and he tried to make him normal. But Simon could no longer feel the warmness in his body. His fingers filled with coldness. That chilly coldness that could no longer get him like he was a mundane. He would shiver, but now he wouldn't. Coldness was that last thing he would be afraid, or even shiver about.

"It's all going to be okay Simon. I assure you."

Attempt to rewind the past, but you'll find that can't be done.
But i fell for those eyes, they took me by surprise.

Simon stared. At him, the guy he never knew he will love. Those eyes that sent him confidence when he had given himself up. When he felt despair. When he thought nobody will ever love him. Simon begged everyday, for his life to be normal, to be a mundane. And to be never intertwined with the shadow world again like he did as a vampire, or even as Clary's bestfriend. Or to be kidnapped by Camille. Everything started out terrible and his small little crush is definitely not helping in any way posssible.

Dear god, help me. I liked, love a person i shouldn't. I know he will never be mine. But what was i going to do?

"Te Amo Simon."

He never understood what he said. But he will be. When he pulled Simon. Pulled Simon for a kiss.

"I love you Simon. When i first saw you, i knew you were the one. But i was terribly flamed in jealousy when Camille even stepped a foot near you. I knew this was absurd, that mundanes and vampires could never be together. I tried giving you up, but everytime you came, i felt uncontrollably linked to you. Like i was addicted. I love you Simon."

"And this was the moment i knew. I am and will always belong with Raphael Santiago."

"I love you too Raphael."

I feel like i'm the snow white of my own story. And my prince had come, to save me from all this harm i've experienced. I may be a beast with a bad bite, but i have my prince. I love you Raphael. And i always will be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------I hope this story is a good one. Thank you all for the support. Thank you!