20

Jungkook's POV

He punched me. For the second time, he punched me. And here I am, won't even fight back.

He punched me a while ago. Downstairs. Then he pulled me here.

"WHAT THE F*CK JEON JUNGKOOK?! WHO TOLD YOU YOU CAN TOUCH HIM?!"

He punched me again. For the third time. I'm counting.

"I TOLD YOU TO JUST SCARE AND KIDNAP HIM! I'M GOING TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A SAVIOR! STICK TO THE PLAN!"

Fourth punch.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID FEELINGS FOR HIM JEON. WHAT'S MINE IS MINE. JIMIN. IS. MINE."

"That's not even fair! You know I love him!"

"I DON'T CARE! YOU OWE ME A LOT! THIS IS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO!"

"Least?! Sacrificing my feelings for him? For the guy who I loved so much? You think, that's the LEAST I can do?! HYUNG! YOU'RE TOO MUCH!"

"I don't share Jungkook. Especially Jimin. I planned everything just for him to be away from Yoongi. And I'm not letting you ruin everything."

"I'm telling the police."

"Oh sure. Go on. I dare you."

I left him in the sala and just went inside my room.

What did I even got myself involved? I hurt Jimin. So many times. Why did I do that? Just so I can pay him for everything? You're stupid Jeon Jungkook. You're stupid.

----
A little commercial here. Haha.
So I decided that I will not post the next chapter. I mean, I'm only planning to post that after I read your comments. I just want to know who do you think that guy is? The one who punched our dear maknae? And why do you think it's him. Ahaha. I think I'm going to post that when I got the correct answer. Lol. Kidding. But I really want to know your thoughts about this chapter. Will be waiting! Annyeong!