Chapter 1

Taylor P.O.V :

It was 9:30 a.m. I reminded myself tomorrow was the first day of school. I had hardly anything I needed for school. I decided to go to the mall for some new clothes. I put on a grey crop top that said whatevr in blue, a pair of my third favorite jeans, and my white converse. I went into the bathroom and put my long brown hair in a lose bun and brushed my teeth, then putting on my glasses so at least I wasn't fully blind.

As soon as I went downstairs I said "Good morning!" As usual nobody noticed me so I ate half a poptart and said "Can I go to the mall?" Mom said "Yea okay." but actually didn't care. My parents never cared about anything I do because they are so busy working. I dont even think they noticed they had anther kid ,Zack, my brother.

"Dont forget that my friend and his family is going to be living with us for a while." said my dad. "Why!" I complained even though he stopped listening. I texted Natalie, my best friend.

Me: hey want 2 go 2 the mall

Nat: sure

Me:b rite there

I grab my pennyboard and ride to Natalies house and she was already waiting for me. She says "Hey how are you doing?" She only asked me that because my boyfriend ,Jacob, just broke up with me. "Fine" I said. After telling her that my dads friend and family were going to live with us she said "Aw that sucks well we better head to the mall."

At the mall we do some shopping and get Starbucks. Natalie asked me "Do you know when they're coming?" and I said "Today at around 2:30." She said "Um, its 2:45." I said "They wont notice im gone." We went to a couple more stores to buy our school supplies and by then it was 3:30. I decided to go home because I saw Jacob and I really didnt want to talk to him.

Jonas P.O.V :

I really didnt want to stay with these people. I have to leave everything behind in Georgia and move to South Carolina. I said "When are we gonna get there?" "We are pulling up right now." My mom said. I was impressed by how big their house was. It was as big as our old one.When we got out of the car we were greeted by a man. My dad must have new him because they greeted each other warmly. He helped us with our bags and showed us to our rooms.

My room was upstairs second door on the left and my parents were fifth door on the right. They must have had kids because there was another room with a blue door and the name Zack on it. The man left us to unpack and when I was done I went into my parents room and said "How long are we gonna stay here?" Mom said "As long as we need to. And Mr.Jones was nice enough to let us stay here so be nice."

I checked my watch and it was only 3:00. I decided to explore the house a little bit. I go all the way down the left side first and they were all empty. I start to do the right side and I got to a door and it was locked. Weird this one is locked.

"Jonas honey its time to meet everyone!" called mom. I said "Okay one second!" I didnt know why these people would keep a door locked because they all seemed open.(No pun intended).

Taylor P.O.V :

I came home as slow as I could. I really didn't want to meet those people. I got a text at the exact time I fell off my pennyboard. It was a blocked number and it said

Blocked Number: hey t its Jacob 2:52

I really didnt want to talk to him but I did anyway

Me: what do u want 2:52

Blocked Number: I wanted 2 get back togeter with u 2:52

Blocked Number: I really like you and shouldnt have broken up with you 2:53

This took me surprise. I really wanted to get back together. I liked him too.

Me: rlly 2:53

Blocked Number: yea I miss u so much 2:53

Me: ok 2:53

I changed his contact to Jacob♥.

Me: ilysm 2:54

Jacob♥: ily2 2:54

Text ended

I was so happy we were back together I didnt even care that people would be staying at our house. I skated home as fast as I could. When I got there an unfamiliar car was parked so I guessed that they were here. I tried to sneek up to my bedroom but mom caught me. She introduced me to the family and the first person I saw was the person who I hated most. I can't believe that Jonas Bridges was going to stay with us. Just to let him know I didn't like him I gave him a mean look.

He didnt know me but I knew him. He stole most of my fans as soon as he started Younow. I said "hii everyone " but Jonas kept staring at me. I couldnt help but notice that he was a lot cuter in person. Wait why did I think that me and Jacob are back together! All he did was grunt when I said hi so I gave him a meaner look. I wasn't expecting him to smile but he did look really cute. I couldn't help but blushing.

Jonas P.O.V :

A girl came in who was about my age. I didnt know they had a daughter too. She came in and gave me a mean look instantly. I dont know why but she looked familiar. I couldnt have known her because I would have remembered someone so pretty. I felt my face heat up.

She said "hii everyone" it sounded really cute the way she said it. I tried to say hi back but my throat was dry. She gave me a meaner look that nobody noticed. I really wasnt getting on her good side. I really wanted her to like me so I smiled. I really like her. She's so beautiful.

Taylor P.O.V:

I really like him even though I have a boyfriend now.

Thank you for reading my first chapter. Taylor's picture is at the top. I love you if you assumed that XD. Btw if didnt know Jacob is supposed to be Jacob Sartorius. And jut pretend that Jonas is 14.
Word count: 1112
Ik it's a lot buts thats how I write