Chapter 5

Jonas's P.O.V: (lol my home screen)

I don't know why I did that. She was just so pretty an-

Joans snap out of it. You can't like Talyor. She already has a boyfriend. Right Jacob.

I know she and every ten year-old thinks he's perfect but in reality he's just an f-boy.

My thoughts were cut off by Taylor speaking. She asked "So why dis you do that?"

I try to avoid the question by saying "Do what?"She just looks at me and gives me the 'do you think I'm stupid' look so I give up and say " Well, you lookes really pretty and I-I don't know, it was just a spur of the moment kind of thing."

She says "It's ok just don't do it again. I do like you but I like Jacob too. I just don't know who I like more. Why don't we just be friends until I can figure it out. Ok?"

I am really sad about this and happy because she said she likes me but she also likes Jacob. I just say "Sure" and give a fake smile.

Taylor's P.O.V:

Jonas looked really disappointed when I said we should just be friends and it kills me but I really do like Jacob too.

. . . After dinner

Nothing really happened during dinner. We just talked about normal family stuff and that jonas and his family moved to South Carolina because someone leaked where they lived. ( a/n ikd if that's true lol)

When I get to my room I go live so I can clear up the incident from earlier. I also announced that me and Jacob are officially back together.

Jonas commented 'bye best fran:/' when I was getting off. I know he is still upset that I ' friendzoned' him.

When I finished I pick out my outfit for tomorrow because I'm always late, brush my teeth, put on pajamas, and go to bed.

Hey amazing people who take time out of your day to read this. So sorry I haven't updated but I've been so unmotivated and I have a couple things going on and you might know what I'm talking about if you keep reading. You might know about Bailey if you are real but she is the cowriter of this amazing book. Now for a rant :)

Don't continue unless you have watched season 7 eposode 1 of TWD or you will be spoiled. Thank you

WHY GLENN AND ABRAHAM THEY DIDN'T DEAERVE THE WRATH OF LUCILLE!!! IT'S NOT FAIR AND I SWEAR IF NEGAN TOUCHES A HAIR ON CARL OR DARRYLS BEAUTIFUL HEADS GREG AND SCOTT WILL SUFFER!!!! FEEL THE RAGE OF MY RHINOCEROS WHO EATS HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHO HURTS MY FEELINGS!!! And pineapples. Byyeee bitty! :)

Follow my socials
Insta: @heyitz_cheyenne
Snap: @cheyenne_4evr
Twitter: @heyitz_cheyenne
Musical.ly: @heyits_cheyenne

Word count: 473