Chapter 3

Jonas P.O.V: (Natalie is above)

"Why don't you show Jonas your room?" Mrs.Jones says. "Ok" Taylor replies "Follow me" she told me. When we got to her room it was the room I was looking at before. She unlocked the door and we went in. She sat on her bed but I stood there awkwardly. She said " You can sit down if you want to." I replied "ok" and sat down at a desk.

She wasn't talking so I said "So my name is Jonas what's yours?" She said "Yea I know. My name is Taylor Jones." Wait hold up. How does she know my name? I asked "How do you know my name?" She replied "Did you forget that your kind of famous on Younow?" I could feel myself blush. "Oh yea." Really yea what was I thinking? Thats embarrassing.

"Wait you have Younow, what is it?" I asked. She said "Not putting a real one. " I got on my phone and got on Younow. I'm surprised she has so many followers. Not as much as me but she still has a lot. "Wow you have a lot of followers." I said and she replied kind of awkwardly "Yea I do."

"Um how old are you?" She said obviously trying to change the subject but I ignored it. "I just turned 14 in March" I said and she said "Oh cool I'm about to turn 14 in October." She said. "So do you want to go to the mall and get your school supplies with me since I didn't really get anything when I was there?" I asked. "Sure" I said really fast. "Ok let's go." She said.

"Mom we're gonna go to the mall!" She yelled and without waiting for a reply we left. I don't know why we left without permission but we did. We walked because she didn't have another pennyboard. It took about ten minutes to get there. We went into some stores and got Starbucks.

Everything was perfect. We were talking and joking until someone was coming towards us mad. He said "I can't believe you! We just got back together 30 minutes and your alreay cheating on me with whoever this is!" She has a boyfriend? "No this isn't what it looks like! I was just showing him around he doesn't mean anything to me! We had to come here to get everything for school." I was hurt by words because I thought she liked me at least as a friend but I guess not.

He looked relieved from her words and said "Ok if you say so. Lets go somewhere else." "Ok let's go. " Then she looked at me and said "Oh wait Jonas doesn't know how to get home." I said " I can get home fine." I hope. She said " Oh ok. Well um, let's go Jacob."

They left me and I was really sad. Taylor is so fun to be around and I'm kind of mad at Jacob for stealing her away. I know I have no right to think that but I can't help it. I'm in way over my head. She looked back a couple times before turning the corner. Before they turned a girl came up to me and Taylor looked really jealous. I wonder if she likes me. No she's already dating someone.

The girl introduced herself. She said "Hi I'm Natalie, are you new here?" I said " Yea just got here." She said "Well do you know anybody here yet?" I replied "I know Taylor Jones." She looked suprised and said "You're friends with her? Oh you must be apart of the family that's living with her I'm her best friend. I'm surprised she's friends with you because she chooses her friends wisely now."

"Wait how do you know I'm a part of the family and what do you mean she chooses her friends wisely?" I asked. She replied "Well I am her best friend. I know everything about her. Also I really shouldn't tell you she has to herself."

What does she mean she has to tell me herself? Better not ask.

"So um I should get back to the house could you help me get there?" I said and she replied " Yea. Come with me." We walked out of the mall and she walked me back to the house. We didn't really talk while she was showing me back to the house. I was talking about my life back in Georgia. All she really did was look at me with a smirk. Could she like me? "So this is it." She says and I say "Yea so I'm just gonna go inside."