Debut Era

I've been with the boys for about a month now. They've made great progress. Even though they stay up late practicing and wake up early to practice even more. I feel really bad for them.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so worried about Jimin ah~. He gets almost no sleep. The poor guy. My poor Oppa," I think as I walk into the Big Hit building after getting a full nights sleep. As soon as I get there, all the boys smile, welcoming me.

"Y/N!!" I hear Suga shout.

"Hey li'-" Namjoon yawns, "-l si's. How did you sleep?" he rubs his eyes. The other members crowd around, all doing adorable little things to show how tired they are. Especially Jimin, awe, he's so cute!! He yawns with his mouth open wide, and licks his lips after. Hsgdfjdtucvicyudtrdjgfg.

"I slept just fine. But you boys look so tired!! How much sleep did you get last night??"

"About five hours," Jungkook answers.

"Oh no!! You guys work too hard!! I need to have a talk with your manager!!"

"What about me?" I hear an unfamiliar voice behind me. I turn around and immediately bow.

"Hello, sir. I'm Y/N, Namjoonie's little sister. I wanted to talk to you about how these boys have been working so hard for you, and they get almost no sleep every night," I finally rise from my bow. "I was hoping we could figure out some way to give them a much needed rest from all this."

"Ah, miss Y/N, it has only just begun. It's going to get much more difficult, and if they can't stand this, then they'll never get very far in their careers," everyone groans. I look at the manager.

"But sir-" he cuts you off.

"But I came up here to tell you guys you get tomorrow off to do what you want. Keep in mind you're already famous and people will recognize you if you don't cover your face in some way," he says before heading to the door. He stops and turns his head back. "So today you guys have to work extra hard," and with that, he leaves.

Everyone cheers. Namjoon quickly hugs me. It's all sweaty, so you push him off. "Ewww, bro, clean up before hugging me," after that, Jimin comes over and hugs me tightly. I freeze immediately, not sure what to do.

"Yo, Jimin, she said ew to Rap Monster's sweaty hug. What makes you think she'll accept your hug, hm?" Jin says as soon as he sees I can't fight back.

He slowly lets you go. "Yeah, you're right, Jin. Everyone, get her!! We must get her to accept her brother's hug!!" I see everyone gaining on me. I back up.

"Nuuuuuuuuuu!!! He musn't touch me!!" I shout as I run around the practice room giggling. I suddenly feel someone grabbing my arms.

"I got her! Come on, Namjoon!!" I hear dear, dear Hoseok say.

"Nooooooo!!! Let me go!" I pause and look at him. "Please, Hoseok... Oppa...?" He just stares at me like I'm crazy.

"What the on earth makes you think that because you call me Oppa I'm going to let you go?"

"Well, it was worth a try," I laugh. "Guess I better endure the sweaty lizard hug," I say, clearly making fun of my brother.

"Gesp!! Did you just call Hyung a lizard??" I hear Jungkook ask, looking at me worried. As if for my safety.

"Heck yes. Of course I did," I stick your tongue out right before being engulfed in a big gross hug from Namjoon. He then immediately wraps his arm around my neck and rubs his knuckle on my head. "YAH!!" I shout. "IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO DO MY HAIR CORRECTLY!!"

"Do I care, little girl?" Namjoon brings his face close to mine. "You wouldn't have even tried if it weren't for Jimin being here."

"Shutup you big bully!!" I shout directly in his face.