Part 3

JungKook POV

"JungKook-a, where are you want go on this early morning?" ask someone from my back when I approach home door then I turn my head. It's TaeHyun.

" I want go to hospital to meet Yein, since last night I not get any information from Sujeong noona and I know she will never tell me, so I need go now" tell me a bit depress because Sujeong attitude towards me.

"Arasso, let's go together" said TaeHyun then he grab his winter jacket and wear it then both of us walk out from the house and get in on the TaeHyun's car.

[time skip]

"Nurse, can I ask where is Jung Yein room?" ask me to a nurse at information counter. Then she look at a book for a couple of minutes.

"Sorry sir, patient name Jung Yein just discharge from hospital 15 minutes ago." said that nurse make me shock.

"It's impossible, she just in charge in this hospital last night and she get a big operation and how come she discharge on this early morning ?" ask me angrily towards nurse in front me. I'm really depressed now. Where are you Yein !

"Jungkook-a stop it. I will tell you about Yein.." said someone from my back then TaeHyun and me turned our heads, it's Sujeong.

"Sujeong-a , what happen to Yein?" ask TaeHyun towards Sujeong. I look at her face a bit sad.

[time skip] at Lovelinus Cafe

"Don't try to lie toward me Sujeong!" yell me to Sujeong whom sit in front me while TaeHyun sit beside Sujeong.

"Do you think I want lie to you about Yein?" said Sujeong look at my eyes sharp.

"I'm not too stupid to do something useless like that and what I telling you is the fact, Yein's parents decide to move out Yein to another hospital and they not tell me which hospital they want go. Yein's parents decide to do something best for Yein and we need respect they discission. " reply Sujeong angrily.

"Arghhhh!!!!!!" Yell me then close my face with my hand , I really stress right now.

Why all of this happen to me? Yein disappear from my eyes without I can see her face. Without I not get her forgiveness after what I do to her. I miss her smile eyes, I miss her joke to me.

"Since something like this happen, I think better you forget all about your relationship with Yein and I know Yein don't want meet you although after what you do to her" said directly Sujeong after a few minutes all of us keep silent.

I'm really shock with Sujeong opinion.

"Sujeong, are you crazy? She is my life ,she is important girl to me, she is my soul and I can't forget her even anything happen!" yell me again and look at Sujeong eyes angry then TaeHyun touch my arm to make me calm.

"Remember this, I will search Yein until I find her and this is my decision. It's okay if you don't want help me. I can do it by myself " said me firm then step out from the cafe.

Sujeong and TaeHyun just sigh hard.

Yein-a, wait me I want you forgive me after what I do to you. I want love you back and I want see your smile back. I miss your laugh, I miss you affection toward me. I know all of this is my fault and I promise, if we meet again I want reply you affection back.

To be continue...

Do you think Sujeong a bit cruel towards Jungkook ? Herrmmm..

Vote & Comment please~~