Part 5

Yein POV

"Okey, everyone I'll start now!" Said me happily to all children in front me while start tap the piano and play some music.

After I end play the piano, all of children clap her hand for me.

"You're awesome Yein" said another teacher to me and then she push my wheelchair to the another room.

"Yein-a, I want check the children for awhile can you wait here for awhile before I send you back home?" ask that teacher.

"Arasso, eonnie" said me smile back then she walk out from the room while me grab a random book and read it.

JungKook POV

"She is here Hyung?" ask me again toward Jin a bit worried and nervous to meet Yein back. I don't know what will Yein react if she see me back after 3 months we not see each other.

"Yes, JungKook. That teacher said that Yein in that room. You can go in and me will wait here okay!"

I reply with nod then I step in to the room. My heart start beat hard.

When I open the room door, I see a girl sit on the chair. Yes, she is my Yein. The same long hair and same Yein smell. I really miss Yein smell.

"Yeinie.." said me slowly but I know Yein can hear me.

She turn he head before book on her hand fall on the ground.

"Jungkook-a.." said Yein back before her eyes start crying. I run to her and hug her tight.

" Yein-a, I miss you so much. I search you everywhere but I can't find you. All people around me don't want tell me where are you. I miss you.. I miss you.." tell me start crying too.

"Stop it JungKook, don't touch me. You don't know what have you do to me ?" yell Yein loud then pull me from hug her . I shock with Yein sudden action.

"What...do you mean Yein-a?" ask me weird. Yes I know, I cheat on her but what she mean all this?

"Look at this!" told Yein then she pull out her blanket that cover her leg.

I'm really shock when I see she seat on the wheelchair. I can't talk anymore when I see all this and I feel my leg weak then I fall. I remember back what happen to Yein that night.

[Flashback]

I can't believe what I see in front of my eyes, Yein body now full of blood. I feel like my soul gone just like that, even it's hard to me for moved I force my self to get Yein whom now fell on the road without moved.

The lorry that crash Yein just go like that and the those gangster leave me alone without help me call ambulance. When I arrived at Yein my heart feel so hurt when see Yein unconscious and the more bad things is Yein's leg injure badly.

"Yein-a, I'm sorry this is all my fault. Yein-a don't leave me, I love you so much. I want live with you until our old days. I'm sorry Yein, I'm sorry. Weke up Yein-a..." said me while crying. I don't know what should I do and what I just want now is my Yein back.

[Flashback End]

I remember back what happen that night. I walk toward Yein and sit in front Yein while touch Yein arm.

"I'm sorry Yein.. I'm sorry.. I don't know this worst thing happen to you.. I know all of this is my fault, I'm stupid men in this world because let your love go just like that. I'm useless man but I want your apology.." tell me again say sorry again and again.