[Req] Old Pal pt.2 | {s.c.l}

She is holding a tray. There's a bowl of red bean soup, a glass of lemonade, and an apple. Josh walk to ger and take her apple.

"Oh hello.. nice apple tho." He take her apple and eat it a half and he throw the rest to her.

She just looking at Josh in silence. she is frightened. then Ken walk to her and flip the food tray. The red bean soup is all over her. The lemonade is fall on the floor and she just standing there stoned. We all laugh.
"Enjoying your lunch ?" Gabe asked and laugh sarcasticly.

Then Will grab a water bottle and walk near her.

"Don't forget to drink after eating." He pour the water to her and she just looking down and about to cry. I grab a paper and throw it to her and the boys are do the same. we treat her like a trash and she was tearing up. We all laughing at her and the other kid just laughing until there's someome shout at us.

"STOP ! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?" someone shout and I recognize the voice.

We all shocked and turns around. Then a girl standing behind us. I was frightened when I saw her. But Will is the one who get a death stare from that girl. It's Tati.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU GUYS BULLIED THE NEW STUDENT ?" Tati yell at us and we just keepn in silence.

Will is sweating and try to not have an eye contact with her. Will just looks down and Tati still look at him with her sharp eyes.

"Will ! I'm so dissapointed of your attitude. Why would I having a rude boyfriend ? I know you disd't flirt with other girls but you bullied people ! I'm so ashamed Will ! Don't talk to me." Tati walk pass us and help that girl.

"That's okay you got me." She said to her and help her to stand up and clean her clothes.

"Thank you" she said with a small voice.

"Welcome. I have a new clothes you can borrow it." Tati say to her.

"Thank you very much." She said to Tati and Tati nod.

Then Tati look at us with a death stare. She look at Gabe and Ken instensely.

"I will tell your girls." Tati said to them and their eyes widen.

"The fuck ! No !" Ken shouted.

"Hell nah. She will broke up with me. Dammit." Gabe tap his forehead and Tati just ignore them.

"Tati !" Will call her.

"Shut up dickhead ! Go get a new girl. I don't care about you." Tati said clearly.

"Good news I don't have a girlfriend." Josh said happily.

"But you still have a mom. And you too Lewser !" Tati walk away with her and me and Josh just look at each other.

"FUCK." I said and look down.

"Yea fuck." Josh said and pat my back.

Suddenly the bell rings and we all go to our class. It's sucks because I didn't have the same period as them. I guess I'll spend this period alone without my boys.

I go to the history class and go inside. I guess I'll be sitting alone as always. No one sit beside me and the other seat is full. Then I saw that girl again. She already change her clothes with Tati's. But Tati isn't here. I guess she didn't have the same period as her. She look around for a seat but she couldn't find it because the seat is all full. I call her and point to my chair.

"Hey girl !" I shout to her and she look at me confusedly.

She saw me pointing at my chair beside me. She looks frightened but there's no more seat left so she walk straight to me and she is shaking. Dhe walk slowly and then now she is right in front of me.