Chapter 9 ;

[Naeun's POV]

After the whole Formal, Apink stood at the hall that was once the event venue, now back to the school auditorium that holds our Physical Education classes and our weekly assemblies.

My mind then drifted back to what happened earlier, Suzy's words replayed through my mind again.

"That look again." Myungsoo said, looking at me, now his jacket was off but he was wearing his formal suit, looking as charming as ever.

"W-what look?" I said, keeping my poker face on.

"You have that look whenever you're thinking about something that happened earlier. Hmm, you're thinking about Suzy, aren't you?" Myungsoo said, raising his eyebrows.

I kept silent.

"I knew it. Look, don't worry about her okay? You have all of us to protect you." Myungsoo said, grabbing both of my shoulders and looking at me, straight in the eye.

I blinked, trying to control the blush that was creeping up, before nodding.

Myungsoo smiled that rare eye smile, before saying "Let's go grab a bite, change into more comfortable clothes, alright? Infinite will meet you up front."

I nodded, as the Chorong Unnie waited for me to grab my clothes and went to change, leaving my hair and makeup as it is, I changed into a simple romper and put on a pair of matching sandals before walking out.

"Let's go eat!" Sungyeol cheered, now dressed in a pair of Bermudas and a short-sleeved shirt. Namjoo just chuckled.

I shivered at the temperature; it was pretty windy for a night.

I felt a jacket draped over my shoulders to see Myungsoo's black hoodie around my shoulders. He was wearing a black sweatshirt and some skinny jeans, along with a pair of adidas superstar.

"Let's get in the car." He said.

As we got into the car, I realised all of the Infinite members had their own car, apart from Sungjong who didn't have the confidence to drive just yet and now hitches a ride from Sungyeol.

Namjoo Unnie was sitting with Sungyeol and Sungjong, Eunji Unnie with Hoya Oppa.

Hayoung Unnie with Sunggyu oppa, Bomi Unnie with Dongwoo oppa, and Chorong Unnie with Woohyun Oppa.

And me with Myungsoo.

"We'll follow your lead hyung!" Myungsoo said to Sunggyu Oppa.

I leaned back, closing my eyes. It was a long night.

[Myungsoo's POV]

"We'll follow your lead hyung!" I said to Sunggyu hyung, who gave me an Okay sign.

We planned to go to one of the nearby BBQ restaurants for a celebration, but as we had 13 of us, we planned to go over to my place to have a BBQ party instead, since Abeoji suggested.

I looked over at Naeun to see her soundly asleep, my hoodie over her legs.

When we were at a stop light, I took a blanket from the back of the car and draped it over Naeun.

"Ey such a gentleman ey Myungsoo Oppa?" Hayoung teased, Sunggyu hyung's car was next to mine.

"Didn't hyung put a blanket on your lap too?" I teased back. Sunggyu hyung looked over and laughed. "Yes I did Kim Myungsoo. Let's drive." Sunggyu hyung replied, driving as the stop light turned green.

We arrived at my house and all our cars parked.

Everybody except Eunji, Bomi and Naeun stepped out.