I'm Always Here

Characters:

Kim Myungsoo (L):
Said to be someone with a cold image. Son of the CEO of Kim Corporation, one of the biggest shareholders of Son Corporation, he was to take over his father’s business.

Son Naeun:
Said to be someone who looks cold when she doesn’t smile, Naeun is the daughter of the CEO of Son Corporation, one of the biggest camera production company in Korea. She was to take over her father’s business but that one incident changed her life forever.

Bae Suzy:
The girl crazy over Myungsoo. She dislikes Naeun because Naeun is close to Myungsoo and she is willing to do anything just to get close to Myungsoo.

Lee Taemin:
A violent guy that was expelled from their school, no doubt head over heels with Naeun, he would do anything just to be with Naeun, even to kill anyone that refuses to tell him anything he wants to know about Naeun

And all other Infinite and Apink members.

DISCLAIMER:
I am not responsible for the personalities of the characters and these characters in the story are strictly fictional. The idols have a totally different personality than what is typed here and they do not deserve the bash from overly-obsessed fans that think that they act like what is in the fanfiction. This is PURELY FANFICTION and any other incidents similar to whatever that happens in this fanfiction is strictly coincidental.

Copyright: adjongkey98 / JaeJacelyn 2014.