Secret Princess

There lived a young beautiful girl who wanted nothing more than to sing and see smiles on peoples faces everywhere that she passes, but there were a few problems she has stage fright even if she wanted to she couldn't ever get up on the stage in front of a crowd and two no one knows that she can do anything with music at all.

But now after so many years has past she's grown up to be a head strong girl, but working on facing her fears in order to live her dream the way she loves to.

Now today at 18 years old in high school, sneaking into the music room at every chance she could get, just so she can practice her music in peace.

As I enter the room turning the light on sees the big grande piano in the room, smiles as I am placing my bag beside the bench. Sits down grabbing the guitar, closing my eyes as I let the music flow over me singing softly, not paying attention to the door as I'm in my own little world.

Pauses in the middle of the song and leans over adjusting the tune a little as I hear someone clapping behind me, glancing up slowly my eyes widening at the sight that I'm seeing right in front of me.

Damon Hunter, the hottest bad boy/ player of the school, I pinch my arm thinking I may be asleep because I doubt he would ever do something like this talking to someone who isn't even in his league since he is usually with the school slut or with his other friends wrecking the few of his brain cells that he has left.

"Hey, I kind of heard you playing and couldn't resist finding out who was making all the beautiful music" Damon says as he looks at me.

Oh right he usually skips classes damn, I thought to myself feeling a bit stupid.

"Okay" I say softly as a blush grows on my cheeks because I don't let anyone hear me play, not even my own parents. Because I'm worried if anyone finds out they might end up wanting me to get out there showing people what I can do, while I'm perfectly fine this way.

"It sounded amazing, I'm Damon by the way" he offers me his hand as he looks at me with a smile.

Slides my hand into his, feels tingles rolling up my arm from where our hands are touching and a blush grows on my cheeks. "Um nice to meet you, I'm Briella Emerson" I say softly still nervous around him.