Chapter 8

Bonjour!

Today's agenda would have to be:

1. Do my daily exercise
2. Wash and hang up all of the clothes that I bought
3. Clean my already tidy room
4. Dinner over at the Collins

I really don't have much to do but lay around or plot my next plans on the Burnhams. I already asked permission from le parents for tonight's agenda. I was about to go back to my room when my mum called me to talk. I walk back down to the living room and sat down across from her. She asked me if I was in a relationship with James. I simply told her yes. I was waiting for her to crack up like a madwoman and forcing me to marry Harry but she just simply smiled. I looked at her like she has just grown another head. She told me that I made the right choice. She also told me that being a rebel sometimes helps you make decisions for yourself. It makes me independent, somehow. She also told me that she was proud of me. I don't know why but this brought a feeling that I have never felt since I was a kid. She hugged me and left me be.

"Weird." James said as he shoved a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. Leaving traces of cream on the corner of his mouth.

"Yea. I know." I said. "Oh wait.. You have.. Uhmm.." I just grabbed a tissue and wiped his mouth.

He smiled. "Well, that was sweet." He chuckled as I swat his hand.

We spent the whole afternoon riding our skateboards in the park. I brought my camera with me to take photographs of him riding. He also insisted on taking pictures of me, too. After skating,we headed back to his house in time for dinner.