Chapter 10

I dressed up and bought the bikini but I still remember the Jungkook incident whenever I see it,"That would be ₩10000 Miss" The cashier said and I brought money until a boy immediately gave money to the cashier without saying anything.

He gave me the bikini and said "You must be (Y/N) right? Our new songwriter?"

He gave me the bikini and said "You must be (Y/N) right? Our new songwriter?". I didn't know who he is but by the looks of it,he's in BTS. I nodded and said "Yes...Umm..?","지민,박 지민 (Jimin,Park Jimin) and I'm in BTS" he said,I felt ashamed that I didn't know all of the BTS members especially that I would be working with them. I nodded slightly making things awkward,"Well I have to get going to find Jungkook,I saw what happened a while ago and I'm pretty sure that he died in embarrasment" Jimin said and he pulled me into an embrace. "J-Jimin?" I stuttered with utter shock,"This is a Thank you gift for being our songwriter but the real present is to be given later in the party" Jimin whispered in my ear and he pulled out of the hug and left the store without sparing a glance. I blushed and when I turned around,I saw Nicole standing there with a slight smirk on her face.

"(Y/N),I didn't know you were an idol magnet" Nicole said and I pushed her slightly,"Yah!" I shouted and she laughed. We left the mall and we went back home to rest for the party.

*Fast Forward*

Me and Nicole put makeup on ourselves and wore the outfits we bought. We also packed our swimsuits and towel just to be careful if we swim. "Alright Nicole! Ready?" I asked and she nodded with pure excitement. We went to our cars and started driving to the beach

When me and Nicole saw the scenery,we both dropped our jaws with amazement

When me and Nicole saw the scenery,we both dropped our jaws with amazement. Jin then approached Nicole and said "Hey Nicole! I'm so glad you came! Want a drink? Don't worry I'll make sure its not alcoholic",Nicole didn't say anything,she just nodded and Jin dragged her to the bar. I was about to walk to a table and just sit there until a boy with really cute dimples went to the mic.

"The special guest has arrived!" And he walked over to me and dragged me to the stage,Everybody was staring at me and I felt so awkward

"The special guest has arrived!" And he walked over to me and dragged me to the stage,Everybody was staring at me and I felt so awkward. "Oh by the way,my name's Namjoon but my stage name is Rap Monster if you don't know" He whispered to me, I replied with a nod. "Everybody,this is (Y/N) and she is BTS's new songwriter!" He said and everyone started cheering and clapping,I felt flattered that people were cheering and clapping for me. I bowed and smiled to the audience,"Everyone please be nice to (Y/N)" Namjoon said with a serious tone and everyone nodded sternly. I went to a table and got out my phone,I texted Sehun cause I was bored.

Hey Sehun!

Hi (Y/N)! How's the
party?

Idk,I just came

Oh ok

I was about to say something until a figure stood in front of me, It was Jungkook.

"(Y/N)! You made it!" Jungkook said in pure excitement, I smiled and nodded in reply

"(Y/N)! You made it!" Jungkook said in pure excitement, I smiled and nodded in reply. He sat down next to me and said "You look nice tonight", I blushed and said "You too Jungkook!". He blushed and looked away,We sat in awkwardness the whole time but we did spare glances at each other then we suddenly look away. A slow song then turned on and he looked at me,he stood up and offered me his hand. "Want to Dance?" He said and I hesitated and thought.

What the Heck?! This isn't right! He's my ex but I do want to dance. Ok,Its just dancing but it means nothing. Remember (Y/N) don't like him,only as a Friend.

I nodded and took his hand,he put both hands to my waist and I put both hands on his neck. We both swayed to the rythym of the song,as I looked to my left I saw Nicole dancing with Jin while their noses are touching. "Aren't they cute?" Jungkook said and I looked at him and he was centimeters away from my face, "Yeah...." I said while my voice was drifting away. He got closer and closer and his eyes are slowly closing, I don't know why but my eyes were starting to close as well. My eyes were fully closed and I felt something soft and warm on my lips and I realized I was being kissed by Jungkook,a part of me wanted to pull him away but the other told me to stay still and kiss him back. I didn't kiss him back and he knew that, he pulled away and pulled me in to a warm embrace. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)....." Jungkook said in a soft voice, "I-Its ok.." I whispered. When I turned to my left again,Jin and Nicole were kissing each other passionately. I smiled at the fact to finally see Nicole starting to be happy with a boy which is pretty rare for her, "We could've been like that..." Jungkook whispered. "H-Huh?" I whispered, He then dragged me to the table that we were before.

"I regret breaking up with you.......You were right......I should've tried to work things out.....I realized on how special you were to me.....I know you don't have the same feelings as before and I'm not trying to get back together but I just want you to know that I'm sorry". I was there speechless,

Does he still have feelings for me?  Why does he have to bring up that? Why can't he just forget it and be a friend?!

"Jungkook....I-" , "Okay Everyone! It was nice to have you all here but its time for all of you to go. Except (Y/N) and Nicole because we have a surprise for you." Namjoon interrupted. Jungkook stood up and walked to everyone in the party to bid his farewells,I was still sitting...speechless. "(Y/N)!!! I just kissed Jin!!! How about you? Did you kiss Jungkook?" Nicole said excitingly, "Well he kissed me but...". Nicole then slapped my arm and said "I know you guys aren't dating anymore but you could've at least kissed him because that would've been awkward for him", I shrugged and I turned to my left. My eyes went wide cause the person I saw was...

 My eyes went wide cause the person I saw was

Eunwoo!!