Chapter 28

*Your POV*

             I arrived back at home by 1 in the morning. I arrived quietly and saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch wearing a coat and holding a bag, it seems like he was trying to go somewhere.

*Flashback (Tae's POV)*

                  (Y/N) left to meet up with her older brothers and I immediately felt.....alone. Without her presence, I feel empty. I stayed in the pillow fort trying to distract myself but I couldn't. It was after midnight and I started to worry. I'm done waiting so I put on my coat to get ready and find (Y/N). Before I left, I plopped myself on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

            "what if she wasn't with her brothers? what if that was an excuse to meet up with Lay? what if she just got bored of me staying and she wanted to leave me?! no....she would never do that"

I continued to talk to myself in my mind until I started to get sleepy and fell asleep on the couch.

*Your POV*
               I fell asleep next to Taehyung so he wouldn't worry about me in the morning. I woke up first and saw Taehyung's cute sleeping face.

          I got up and walked to the kitchen and started to make breakfast

          I got up and walked to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I was playing "Press Your Number" by Taemin.

I was dancing while mixing the pancake mix and I felt two hands on my waist and a little groan.
       "(Y/N)-ah....you woke me up" Taehyung grumbled on my shoulder
         "Sorry Taehyung, I can't do anything without music" I said while focusing on the food.
Me and Taehyung was stuck on that position while he was humming the song on the nape of my neck until we heard a sudden click on the door and we both turned immediately.
There stood Nicole wearing an unfamiliar sweater. She looked pretty neat not like the last time she was with Jin.
             "Hey (Y/N), Hey Taehyung" Nicole grumbled while dropping the bag on the couch.
Taehyung walked over to Nicole to talk to her. I couldn't hear their conversation but whatever they're talking about is somehow calming Nicole down.
               She walked towards me with a small smile on her face and said "Anything new with Taehyung??".
           "No! It was only a sleepover" I half yelled.
She let out a breathy chuckle while walking to her room. Taehyung was packing up his stuff and cleaning up the fort that he made last night while I was flipping pancakes.
When I finished, I turned around to see Taehyung already gone.
"Wow....rude much" I thought.

              Me and Nicole were eating the 파전 (Korean Pancakes) I made while watching Goblin. As I turned my gaze from the TV to Nicole, I noticed something. She looked like she was thinking of something deeply, really deeply. Her mouth keeps opening up like she's about to say something but nothing comes out. I couldn't handle this anymore.
"Nicole...Is there something bothering you?" I asked while turning off the TV.
I was so prepared to hear her the usual which is to say no.
"Actually, yeah there is" She calmly but confused.
I was pretty shocked that she, out of all people, was the one to be open about her feelings. I signalled her to continue.
            "Last night with Jin, was something that I could not easily shrug off or hide" She openly said.

*Nicole's POV*
Me and Jin were just eating the dinner that he made himself. It was absolutely delicious.
              "Jin! Your cooking is amazing! I really wonder when you learned how to cook" I said in an amazed tone.
          "It was such a long time ago so I absolutely forgot" Jin shyly said while rubbing the back of his neck while I was giggling.
After a while of eating, I noticed Jin was trying to ask something but no noise was coming out.
   "Jin? Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.
         He sighed, put down his chopsticks and looked at me.
     "Nicole, I have a question to ask you" Jin said.
      He grabbed my hand gently.
  "I love you, so much Nicole. I know it seems so early in the relationship to be asking this but will you......."

*Reader's POV*
         "What?!?!" I exclaimed on the sudden story.
     "Yeah I do think its early in the relationship to do this but me and him seems happy to be with each other and we both feel like we're ready so....yeah we're ready" Nicole stated while drinking her tea while I was sitting there dumbfounded and betrayed.
          "But how about me?! You're just leaving me like that?? Single and desperate as ever?! I need your guidance" I practically begged her at this point.
     "Do you really want to start joking around right now? And you have multiple idols just basically hanging at your fingertips just begging you to love them" She said while eating her pancakes.
              "You make me sound so bad. Anyways, fine whatever. Just no babies yet, ok?!" I shouted at her playfully.
     "I'm moving in with him not marrying him" She laughed while I was doing a muffled laugh because of the food in my mouth.

        I didn't have any work today so I decided to walk around Seoul. I then noticed that Jungkook was alone while walking. He was suprisingly open, no masks and no hat. Well it was no surprise because all the students were preparing for their tests and only a few people are out.

      "Jungkook-ah!" I shouted from afar and he immediately started running

       "He must've thought I was a fan" I thought.
    He continued to run until he looked back to see me wiping a few tears of laughter from my face.
        He was walking towards me with a tired look on his face.
     "Yah! Why would you do that?! You knew it was such a big risk for me to walk around openly and shouting out my name like that isn't going to help me" He scolded me while I chuckled to myself.
   "You're the one who wanted to walk around without a cover, why do that in the first place anyways" I laughed.
         "Well...you see....I kinda lost my mask and I wearing a hat didn't cross my mind" He shyly said.
    I shook my head. I grabbed his forearm,I dragged him to a narrow alley.
       "What are you doing (Y/N)?" He asked nervously as I was looking for something in my bag. It was one of my extra masks that I usually bring, just in case.
    I grabbed the mask and slowly put it on his face. Wrapping the straps on his ears while brushing away the hair that was blocking his ear. We were so close. He was staring at me the whole time. When I was done, I looked at him. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

 He wrapped an arm around my waist