Two

Mia's P.O.V

I sat on their bed waiting for them to bring their potion. They came back with three tiny cups filled with a lavender colored potion. Fred sat down on my right and George on my left.

"We put a silence charm on our door so no one can hear what is said in here," George said.

"Here Mia," Fred said, "don't drink until we tell you to, ok?"

I nodded and waited for their cue. They quickly looked at each other and nodded. I sipped the potion down as they did the same.
I started to feel weird, like I was missing something so I looked around for it. Then as my eyes met there's bam I found what I was looking for, and I was complete.
They were like the other half of me the part of me that was always missing. The only thing that I couldn't find while looking in my books.
They looked at me with total love in their eyes. Fred leaned in and the George did. They kissed me on either side of my neck. As their lips touched my neck sparks flew.
They backed off. So I thought why not return the attention. So I first kissed Fred's neck than I kissed George's neck.
Just as we were about to continue Mrs. Weasley burst into the room and demanded to know what we were doing.
"Mom we were just testing a new love potion," Fred said.
"No harm no foul right?" George said.
Mrs. Weasley just shook her head and looked at me and said, "dear you just got yourself in a big situation."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You just bound yourself to the Weasley twins," she replied.
"What!" We screamed.
Hey guys sorry it's short but the next one will be longer. Any suggestions? I will add any. Love Mia
Big shout out yo Leyna4life. Thank you for being the first to comment. You rock!