One

Hermione's P.O.V
It was summer time after the war. I was heading to the Burrow, my second home to spend some time with the Weasley's. I'll especially enjoy two certain red head twins company not forgetting Ginny's first.
I liked George and Fred a lot. Ever since I accidentally walked into their door on the train.
I giggled as I apperated into Ginny's room only to get crushed in a bone crushing hug.
"Mia your here," she squealed.
"Can't breath" I choked.
"Sorry I'm just so excited your here," she said as she let go to let me placed my trunk on the unoccupied bed.
"I told you I was coming yesterday," I said as I settled down on her bed. I patted the spot next to me indicating her to sit next to me.
"I know but I have something to tell you," She said.
"Ok," I said as I casted a mute spell over the door,"go ahead all safe,"
"Harry and I are getting Married and we've decided to adopt Teddy as ours" she said.
"Oh My Gosh really!" I screamed. "How does Sirius feel about this?"
"He's fine with it and offered to watch Teddy when we go on our honeymoon,"
"That's awesome,"
"So Mia, I gotta ask when are you gonna tell them?"
"I don't know Gin," :$
"Well you should tell them," she said but was interrupted by the two devels we were talking about interrupted by apperating in the room.
"Tell whom what" they said in unison.
"Nothing, nobody," Gin and I say way to fast in unison.
"Hmmm, well ok," they said not believing us.
"So what are you guys doing here?" Ginny asked.
"We need Mia's help with a new love potion we just created," Fred answered.
"We would ask you but Harry was done with being a test dummy," George said.
"Figures," Ginny said.
"So Mia you up to testing our potion with us?" The twins asked.
"Sure why not," I answered.
They each grabbed one of my hands and appereated me to their room.
A.n. Hey guys hope you like it I'll try to update when I can- Framionieisreal