The End

Ciel was silent. I began to get worried. I looked at his face, and saw him peacefully asleep. I smiled and hugged him. Walking back to the mansion, I stroked his head. When we reached it, I opened the door.

   "SEBAST-" Three voices yelled at once. I hushed them and pointed to Ciel.

   I walked past them all and carried my sleeping Lord up the stairs and into his room. I lay him down and pulled the duvet over him. I hurried to my room and retrieved a first aid kit. I wiped his cheek and placed a long bandage on it as gently as I could.

   When I finished, I sighed and looked down at my Master.

   My heart thumped heavily as butterflies danced in my stomach. He was so beautiful it was unbelievable.

   True, I may have been injured in the battle because of him, but I didn't care. He may annoy me at times, but that just adds to how much I want- no, need him. I was so damn in love with him.

   I took my tailcoat off and placed it on his armchair. I loosened my collar and crawled in next to him. I positioned him so that he was facing me as I wrapped my arms around him, bringing him into my chest. I would die for this frail boy in front of me, and I would do it happily. 

   I would jump off a cliff and into a pit of Grim Reapers and Dogs to save him, even if it would kill me. I would kill myself for him. I needed him in my life, and I was happy that he was mine. I buried my face in his hair.

   "Sebastian?" A sleepy voice yawned. I looked down to see a beautiful blue eye looking up at me. I tried to control my feelings towards him as he said my name.

   "Yes, My Lord?" I questioned him, slowly stroking his head.

   "Why do you love me? There's nothing special about me at all..." He whispered. I gasped slightly and smiled.

   "I love you, My Lord, because you are perfect. You personality is amazing, you are beautiful, your voice is adorable and your vulnerability are all part of the reason, but if I told you all of them, we would be here for days." I admitted.

   He snuggled into my chest and hid his blushing face from me.

   "Now go back to sleep, Youn-"

   "Ciel." He corrected me again. I smiled and restarted. 

   "Go back to sleep."

   He nodded and curled up into a ball. I tried my best to not kiss him there and then. He was so tired, he didn't need me keeping him up all night. I brought my head down into his shoulder and kissed him lightly. Closing my eyes, I let myself be dragged off into sleep, even if I didn't need it.

   "I love you, so very much, My Ciel."