Daddy Top

Title: Daddy Top
Genre: Smut, humor, dominant!Soo
Warnings/Kink: NC-17 for sexual content/swearing; daddy kink
Description: After a long night of drinking, work buddies D.O and Kai get to know each other a bit better--but not exactly in the most expected way.

His co-workers always knew him as the fastest typer in the office. Whenever their demanding and impulsive boss asked for an email to be sent over to the corporate office by noon, D.O was clicking the send button by ten a.m. He could file an entire week's worth of paperwork into the computer system in no more than three hours, and whenever someone needed to keep up to date with their work on vacation, D.O was there to do it for them so they wouldn't be faced with so much stress upon their return. D.O was the single happiest person in that office and he never failed to smile when handed another assignment, which is precisely why when a new transfer employee arrived, he was the first person that came into the boss's mind.

His fingers clicked away on the keys of the keyboard, forming sentences as D.O kept his eyes pointed at the screen the whole time. "Do!" The boss, whom everyone called Bitchy Boss Baekhyun, yelled, catching D.O's attention immediately. Kai, who was told to follow him earlier, tried his best to keep up with Baekhyun's ridiculously quick pace. "Are you busy right now? I need you to do something for me."

"Hang on, sir," D.O said, holding up a temporary finger at him. "Give me two minutes and twenty-five seconds and I'll be right with you." Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at those words, but he leaned on the top of D.O's cubical, watching intently as his employee typed away at the keyboard without even glancing at it. This even amazed the transferring employee, who had never seen someone type so fast, not even his cousin who felt the need to be the fastest at everything that required speed. He would check the time on his wristwatch about every thirty seconds, and sure enough, as soon as two minutes and twenty-five seconds was up, D.O had finished typing out the last paragraph and hit send, smiling brightly at Baekhyun as he spun around in his chair to face him again. "Yes, sir, you needed me for something?" he said, batting his big eyes innocently.

Baekhyun's eyes formed a suspicious glare. "Are you drugs, Do?" he asked. "LSD? PCP? Meth?"

"No, sir, I'm not on drugs," D.O said, shaking his head and scrunching up his face oddly. Baekhyun turned to Kai and the younger flinched a little by the sudden look of rigidness.

"Tell me he's on drugs," he said to him. "He's on drugs, right?"

"S-Sure..." Kai replied slowly and awkwardly. "If you want him to be."

"If I want him to be? What the hell is wrong with you, Kim?" Baekhyun said, eyes narrowed and eyebrows creased. "God, no wonder they moved you here. You'll fit right in with the rest of these incompetent idiotic morons." An expression of confusion came over Kai's face as Baekhyun turned back to D.O. This was already looking like it was going to be an interesting job. "Do, listen to me. This here is Kim Jongin, but he likes to be called Kai for some stupid reason," he said. D.O leaned to the side a bit to get a better view of Kai, who just sent him a small smile and a quick wave. "He's new here, clearly evident because he's not as ugly as everyone else that works here, so mentor him. Show him the ropes and help him get comfortable. But not too comfortable. I don't want him sneaking into my office and taking a nap in my spinny chair with his nasty feet propped up on my expensive wooden desk like that troll Jongdae did last April. Fucking prick. I should fire him."

"You said that last month, sir," D.O said with no particular tone in his voice.

"Don't tell me what I said," Baekhyun retaliated, sounding abruptly angry. "Do you want me to fire you, too, Do? Because I will, you know that."

"Yes, sir," D.O said with a heavy yet discreet sigh. "I will take care of Kai for you."

"Good, but don't take this as an excuse to start slacking off, got it?" He pointed a finger at him as he spoke, his eyes now wide. "I still need you to fax those contracts over to corporate by this afternoon and then email those two clients to set up a meeting for next week. But not on Tuesday. Tuesday is my golf day."