Chapter One

It was just a warm sunny day when my parents decided to go for a cruise in their mustang convertible. My mom was eight months pregnant with me, and wanted to go get ice cream. As they approached the four way stop, they pulled to a slow stop, When it was their turn to go they pulled out. When they got into the middle of the road going thirty miles per hour you could hear screeching of a truck.

The truck pulled around the corner and straight though the stop sign at top speeds of eighty miles per hour, completely out of control. The tractor trailer slammed into my parents car. The car was pushed across the road stuck to the front of the truck. The truck took a hard screeching stop, it pulled back fast and drove away as my parents and their convertible rolled down into a steep ditch.

Everyone around immediately got help. Men ran down the ditch to help, but they couldn't the car kept rolling. My dad eventually fell out, but that is probably what saved his life. My mom though, my mom was stuck, she was trapped in by the seat belt cutting off her circulation to the point where she was out cold.

As the EMT's, firefighters, and police arrived on scene they took my dad away. They worked for a good twenty minutes trying to get my mom free, and keep us both alive. My dad had broke his arm and his ribs but he managed to call both his and my moms parents. As soon as my mom arrived in the hospital she went into emergency see-section. They worked so hard to get me out alive and keep my mom alive. They only achieved one goal. I was born perfectly healthy just a little small. My mom on the other hand, they work for hours trying to save her but she had major internal bleeding, she had a seizure, and broke about every bone in her body. There was nothing my dad could've done to save her, there was nothing anyone could have done to save her.