In The Beginning

Chapter 1/Intro

In The Beginning

As a child I didn't have much, although I thought I had everything I ever wanted. I could remember the day when my life started to change drastically.

I was only 4 years old, home with my mother and two sisters. We didn't know where our father was, he was often gone, and whenever we would ask, our mom she would say she didn't know even though she knew exactly where he was and what he was up to. I thought to myself Daddy isn't home, I can play with his toy cars he will never know!.

As I was making buzzing noises with my mouth driving the cars around in circles with my hands, my dad suddenly appeared out of nowhere, his eyes bloodshot and his breath had a stench of alcohol. All the sudden he started yelling at me and I felt his hands grab my waste and we were face to face, tears in my eyes from the tightness I was feeling around my ribs. With what seemed like all of his strength, he threw me to the floor. All I could hear was yelling, from both my parents. I was feeling this sharp pain hitting me over and over again. It was my father, my very own flesh and blood, kicking me until I couldn't breathe, I thought I was going to die that day.

My mother, being the strong person she is, kicked him out if the house. To us children, ages 7, 4, and 2, it didn't really seem like he was gone. He kept coming around and was always picking fights. He torched our childhood. We would never be the same.

Finally a couple years later my mother got him to sign the divorce papers and she was granted full custody of us. That was in 2004, in 2007 my mother got re married out of nowhere and we all moved thee hours away from everything and everyone we knew! We only knew what poverty felt like. Even though we weren't moving into a mansion it seemed big, and even though we weren't rich, it seemed we had a lot of money. It was a great idea on my moms part to move into my step dad's house. My step dad has 3 daughters, but they're old and moved out.

In 2010 is when I was completely obsessed with Justin Bieber, Bieber Fever had hit me.. Hard. One night I was surfing on YouTube watching Justin Biebers videos, then I decided to look up one of my favorite songs by Jesse McCartney it was called "Beautiful Soul". I listened to that song about a thousand times that summer. When I was done listening to it I was looking at the featured videos and I saw this boy who looked about 12, but wasn't, he was singing a cover of my favorite song! I had to check it out! So I clicked on the channel "Shootusdown". I was sceptical at first, but I ended up playing the song over and over again. It was amazing! There were 2 other videos on the channel at that time the most recent one was a lip sink to Justin Bieber's Somebody To Love, I had to click it! I loved Justin Bieber! I laughed at that video for about almost all 10 times I played it.

For a while after I really just forgot about Austin and Alex. Until one day, in 2011, my cousin told me to get a twitter, I didn't know what twitter even was. I barely used facebook! Anyway I did what he asked and followed some famous people, one being justin bieber. I then went to YouTube and made a new account with my current email because I didn't know the password to my old one. I searched the username of my old YouTube account and what do you know, under subscribed to it said Shootusdown! I was thought to myself, Oh my gosh! How did I forget about Austin and Alex!? Anyway I subscribed to the channel on my new account and caught up on videos.

By 2012 I wasn't just a fan, I was a dedicated Mahomie and I finally got y Austin follow on twitter!

It's now April 2013 the day that changed my life forever. The day I went to Austin's concert in an indoor amusement park. I have been looking forward for this concert for months! My friend Macy and I both! We got there at about 3pm after school, there was barely anybody there, if there were seats we would have been in the 3rd row, we were so excited! We were standing there for almost 5 hours when one of the DJs came on stage, the crowd became bigger and bigger!

Everyone was jumping up and down. The DJ then went off the stage and a local 12 year old singer/dancer/DJ came on stage! He was adorable! About an hour later Sean Kingston ran on stage, by now Macy and I were completely separated to the point I couldn't see her behind me anymore. I felt so out of it. There were loud screaming girls everywhere, all crowding around and squishing together to get closer. My head was pounding while trying to concentrate on taking a video of Sean. Eventually the man who was hosting came on stage and asked for everyone to take a step back because the people in the front row were being squished. Everyone yelled NO, I laughed to myself. At that moment I felt so sick to my stomach and my mind was wondering about all the girls around me and how crazy they are getting. We heard a voice making odd noises into the microphone, it wasn't the host. This is it, this is the moment we were all waiting for.

Right when the host yelled for austin to come on stage my iPod died, and I couldn't take any videos of him. At first I started freaking out, but then I just put it in my pocket. Then I looked up and felt this violent push forward, all of the fans were trying to get as close as possible. I've never felt so hot, and so close to girls before in my life. Austin was finally on stage, it felt as if the world had stopped. All I could see and hear was Austin, I felt paralysed all I could do is stare at him on stage. In that moment it seemed like he was an angel sent form God above.