In A Trance

Chapter 3

In A Trance.

At that moment in time I swear he was an angel, there was no doubt about it, he even glowed! I don't know, maybe it was my imagination. He noticed I didn't reply and asked how far we traveled to see the show. Macy, noticing I was speechless in a trance of some sort, said "I live about 10 minutes from here." "Oh that's awesome! Is this your first time seeing me live?" Austin went on "How long have you guys been fans if mine?" "A couple years" is what Macy said but I said, "The end of July in 2010 I became a fan of you, but I wasn't a mahomie until 2011." Austin's smile was huge, "I have come a long way from those videos, me and AC both!" "So have I, it's been quite a great experience growing up with you can supporting you through the years." I said nervously wondering what was going through his mind, if it was creepy or if it was nice to say..

I bent down to get my water bottle that had fallen on the floor, when Macy was trying to pull the pillow from my face, I saw shoes appear on the floor in front of me. As I looked up it was Austin. He bent down and he hugged me saying, "Thank you so much for your support all these years. It really does mean a lot to me, every fan counts.. No matter what." The hug was kind of awkward but it was also one of the best. Hugs. Ever.

I stared into his amazing eyes and I said sincerely, "No Austin. Thank you. You don't know this but you're the reason I'm here today. When everything goes wrong. Your music, mahomies and videos are always there for me at the end if the day. You're always there. Those things, and people make me feel like I belong. This may sound a little bit weird but.. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

My eyes started to water. All I could think was no don't cry! You're an ugly crier! Your makeup will run! Don't do it in front of him! He looked at me for what seemed like ten minutes. I'm not sure if he was pondering what to say to me or doesn't know how to react or what.

(Austin Mahone's Point of View)

I'm not sure how to rap my head around this.. Did she just tell me I save her life? Look at her though. She seems to have a fantastic life and fantastic friends. Why would she ever think about death, or dying? Who would want to put this beautiful girl down, and see her sad? I know I wouldn't. Oh. I'm staring. Awkward.

I turn to Alex and say quietly, "how long was I standing here staring like that? What do I say now?" Alex shrugged his shoulders and said "start with a thank you maybe. And then maybe you'll think of the rest, I don't know."

As I was opening my mouth to speak I saw a tear about to fall down her cheek. As a reaction I rushed over. When she looked up at me I wiped away her tear with my thumb saying, "please don't cry, there's no need for tears. You're beautiful and. I love you."

She took my hands off her face and said, "Thank you for your time, it means a lot. But we should really go now" she looked at her friend, giving her a look "Macy."

I backed up and said once again "Thank you for supporting me. I really had a great time talking with and meeting you guys."

They got up from the couch and walked towards Alex after nodding their heads. They hugged Alex "I would take a picture with you but my iPod died."

Alex was about to say something in reply, but instead I blurted out "I can take it for you! With Alex's phone." They both looked at me and then Allie spoke, "We would love that, but how would you get it to us?" Alex started talking now "do you guys have twitter?" He went on, "I can tweet the pictures to you guys later, and if I don't remember I'm sure Austin will remind me." This time Macy spoke with a big smile, "yes we do!"

They told us their twitter names and I saved them in my notes. They posed for some pictures with AC, it seemed to take forever. Now Macy asked to take a picture with me, I of course said "sure! I'll take a photo with you guys!"

I gave Alex his phone to take the pictures. I posed with Macy, you know just a normal picture like at meet and greets of us smiling together. But then.. Then, it was Allies turn I waved her over. She handed her stuff to Macy and walked over to me. We were just going to do the same thing Macy and I did, the same normal smile picture. But I wasn't even looking at the camera at all, in fact I couldn't take my eyes of of her. In the picture, I was looking down at her.

We were done with the picture and she said "Thanks for the picture Austin!" She tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back, she was kind if stumbling a little bit, oops my bad. She gave me an odd look so I said "now both of you have to take a picture with me!" I think AC realized I was just making excuses to be around Allie longer because he laughed a little and shook his head.

When we were done taking pictures they said bye and thank you again and started to walk out. AC was laughing at the time and shaking his head again. I looked at him and said "What!?" And threw my arms into the air. He just kept laughing "nothing, it's just, you looked a little off" he looked down at his phone "you're not even looking at the camera in any of these pictures!" I didn't believe him I laughed "nu-uh!"

I walked over to him and grabbed his phone to see.. He was right. It was like I was on another planet, in a trance. I was staring at Allie, the entire time..