The News (pt.2)

Chapter 5

News (pt 2)

In the morning we packed all of my belongings into the van. It was the longest 3 hour drive of my life.

When we got to my aunts house I said my good byes. I was really going to miss my family, no matter how much they complained. I walked into their house and I noticed most of their things were in boxes.

I started unpacking my stuff when I heard a voice, it was my aunt saying, "Don't get to comfortable!" "W-why not" I asked. Then my uncle cut in, "We're not staying here for long we're moving out of here!" My brain was awfully confused.

"Where are we going? and WHEN!?" I asked. I thought I was the only one moving and that it would be a quick move. My aunt replied with "Well, we were thinking Florida, because it's warm down there. we will be moving as soon as we find a place to get settled in! Tomorrow we will all fly down and look at some houses and apartment buildings." "oh okay."

I was completely out of it. I had no problem with moving to Florida it was warmer than Ohio, I would love it! But why so far away from family and friends?

My thoughts were cut off, "We actually have another ticket for whoever you would want to bring. It was originally for your sister but she has to work."

I was so excited! I knew exactly who I wanted to bring! I couldn't wait to see her again, Macy that is!

I picked up my phone and dialed her number once again. I told her where we were moving to and she told me she wished she could move in in with us because she loves Florida!

I heard her footsteps through the phone. She told her mom about what was happening and her mom told her to ask her dad. She explained it once again for her dad and added that she wouldnt see me in a long time when I moved. I heard her dad say something I asked her and she told me, "my dad said 'well since spring break just started, so whats it going to hurt If you pack quickly I'll drive you myslef to Allies Aunts house!'"

We were so excited I told my aunt and uncle she was comming she staid on the phone while packing we were finally going on a vacation together to a warm place! We kept telling each other how much fun we would have and what stuff we could do in between looking at condos and stuff!

Three grueling hours later she arived! I hugged her and helped her with her things. She told me she couldnt wait to see where I will be living, and that she gets to spend some more time with me!

It took us a while to fall asleep because of the excitement and just wanted to spend as much time with each other as possible.

The next morning we woke up early, struggled out of bed, and put our suitcases into the car. We jumped in with everything we needed. "I've never been on a plane before! What if it crashes or we die?!" I whispered to Macy as we started driving to the airport. "Please dont say that! Knowing our luck that would actually happen!" I smiled at her in return.

My aunt and uncle gave us our tickets when we were pulling into the airport. I looked down at it and what it said gave me goosebumps.

We were flying to Miami, Florida.

I looked to Macy trying to contain myself pointing to the ticket over and over again until she realized what I was doing.

Her mouth dropped open. My uncle stopped the car in a parking spot he got out along with my aunt. As soon as my aunt shut the door to smoke I squealed. "Macy! We're going to Miami! Holy shit! Austin lives in Miami!" "I know!! What if we meet him!!? What i-" I cut her off, "I know there are so many possibilities but let's try to contain ourselves! My uncle is giving us weird looks! We have to remain calm!"