Chapter 5

Stevie's POV
Monday

I didn't want to go to school today. I didn't want to see her. After what happened Saturday, what was I going to do? Was she really going to make me have sex with her?

I mean she is drop-dead gorgeous, but I'm not going to risk being picked on worse than it already is, what if she is just doing this to make fun of me, or even worse what if Torey finds out and ruins my life. I can't even imagine it. I need to tell Ally I changed my mind, I can't go through with it. I also don't want to be her secret that relieves her stress. I'm not that type of person, or at least I hope I'm not.

I walked to my locker. She wasn't there with Torey as usual. Thank god. I was going to try my best to avoid her today. I'll text her later that I changed my mind. I'll stand my ground and be strong about it. I mean, she couldn't force me if I changed my mind... could she?

I didn't see her all day. She wasn't in first period, lunch, or fourth period. That was good for me, right? Maybe she read my mind, and knew I didn't want to see her.

I walked home after school. My manager was out of town today so he decided to close the place for the day. Therefore, I had the day off. I was excited. I could finish my homework early and the book that I began reading last week.

As I was walking, I got a text...from her. I got nervous. This was my chance . I was going to tell her I changed my mind. Tell her that I wasn't going to be her booty call like the other girls.

The text read: "I need you right now" She needed me...she needed me for sex.

Tell her now Stevie. Tell her, you changed your mind. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"I changed my mind. I'm not going to do it" I replied back. I felt proud of myself. She didn't reply for a couple of minutes. Why hasn't she replied? Was it a good thing? Maybe she understood and agreed to leave me alone. Yeah, that must be it. I finally got to my house. But when I looked up, I saw her. She was standing in front of my door. Oh no. No wonder she didn't reply.

I walked up to my door calmly. What was she doing here? I pretended she wasn't there and walked past her to open my door.

"You can't just change your mind!" I heard her yell.

"I already did." I replied with a calm voice while opening the door. She followed me in. I turned around to face her.

"Get out!"

"No."

"I said, get out! You have no right to barge into my house.

"Well, you have no right to change your mind."

I scoffed, "Really? Because last time I checked I didn't sign a contract, besides I didn't even say yes."

"You technically did."

"I technically didn't."

"Your mom heard it."

I was irritated, how long were we going to argue about this?

"I don't care if the whole world heard it, I changed my mind. I will not be your fucking fuck buddy!" All of a sudden, she pushed me against the wall. It wasn't too hard that I might hit my head, however.

"Well, that sucks for you then."

Holding both my wrists up above my head against the wall, she kissed me. I tried breaking away, but her hold on me was too tight. She then pulled away to catch her breath, looking at me.

"Don't deny me. I need you right now." Her eyes showed vulnerability, like a little girl who's been hurt too many times. She needed me to save her. She kissed me again. Not fully aware, I felt myself kissing her back. She let go of my left wrist and used it to hold my face. Her lips felt so good, she really is a good kisser like everyone says. We made out for a good few minutes. Then, she began to kiss my neck. It made me moan. She kissed a spot I didn't know I had. I leaned my head back a little to give her better access. She kissed it up and down, moving onto my jawline and then she whispered into my ear, "Let me have you." Should I let her have me? I changed my mind, but the way she looked at me... it was just so... I couldn't explain it. If I do I would be a hypocrite. What if I develop feelings that aren't mutual? Maybe that's what she meant when she said I owed her. She meant that I needed to save her, differently from how she saved me. She looked at me with the same feelings in her eyes. Something came over me and I nodded my head. She kissed me again and the she pushed me up so that my legs were wrapped around her waist and my hands around her neck. Holding me tightly while still kissing me, she walked us upstairs to my bedroom. I helped lead her and opened the door. She dropped me on the bed, making me fall on my back as she continued to kiss me. She kneeled as she straddled me. She took off her white v-neck revealing her perfect body. Then, she helped me take off my button up shirt in which she started from the bottom, kissing my stomach upwards. Finally, she ripped my bra off, fully revealing my stomach and chest, she came back to kiss my mouth. As she kissed me, I grabbed her hair, tangling my fingers through it. She then moved her head down to kiss my boobs. She then started sucking the left side and moved to the right, making me moan. She slowly started unbuckling my jeans, sliding them down in the process leaving me in only my underwear. She then started teasing me by rubbing the insides of my thighs. She then moved her hands to take off the last piece of clothing left on my body. I don't know how but I started to get sexually frustrated and I was ready to start begging, that is until I felt her tongue in me. Man, it's like she's an expert at this. After a good few minutes of her eating me up she inserts two fingers in me and I moan loudly. I'm not going to lie I'm enjoying this so much. Luckily my mom wasn't going to be here until a few hours. Ally starts to pick up her pace and I'm so close I can feel it. I finally climax and, god does it feel good. She licks her fingers and kisses me so I can taste myself. I flip us over so I'm on top now and I want to make sure she can be relieved of her stress, I mean that is what this whole thing is. She tastes amazing. I don't know why but when I hear her moan my name I feel accomplished, like as if I just won a gold medal. I started from the top making my way down kissing her body until I reached above her. I removed her underwear by using only my teeth and tongue to get it off which seemed to turn her on. She was so wet. I dove my tongue into her and she seemed like she was enjoying it because of all the loud moans. I then pushed two fingers in her. I started picking up my pace. I could feel her coming. She was close. I decided to get it done with by adding one more finger and that did it. She climaxed. I licked my fingers clean and came up and kissed her. Man, that felt good. We just stayed in bed cuddled into each other. I can't really explain what I'm feeling right now. I'm feeling amazing, stupid, proud, disappointed, and Im feeling not myself right now. I would have never imagined myself do this not in a million years but, yet here I am cuddled into a girl I barely even knew who only wanted me to relive her stress.

I laid on her chest as we both fell asleep. It was 8:00pm when I woke back up. She was gone. She wasn't laying next to me anymore. I was just her booty call tonight. I got up and started to do my bed. I didn't want my mom to walk in and see the bed how it is. I was supposed to be her perfect daughter, but now I wasn't, if she ever found out what I was doing she would be really upset. I mean, I'm having sex with a girl who is only using me to relieve her stress.

I decided to clean myself up and take a shower. After my shower, I went to finish my homework. So much for finishing my homework up and doing some reading, huh?

What did I get myself into?

A/N: So that just happened. I'm not good at writing smut. Did any of you guys see that coming? Do you guys like the direction the story is going?