Chapter 24 - Filler chapter

ANOTHER CHAPTER YAY!Actually i wrote the other chapter yesterday Wattpad just messed up..

ENJOY!

><><><><><><><><><><><

Sky's POV

"Don't blame yourself, we all make mistakes"I say then continue looking at the ocean.I continue to think about all of my mistakes.

1 - Breaking Bodil's heart

2 - Kissing Seto

3 - Ruining a relationship

4 - Letting Kermit go after Quentin

5 - Letting Kermit and Quentin die

6 - Cutting

I am snapped out of my thoughts when i hear soft snoring.I turn and see that Jason fell asleep.I pick him up 'bridal style' and carry him to the TC base.When I get inside i go to the bedrooms and place him in one of the beds.I slowly creep out of the room and go downstairs.I open up my laptop and go on Tumblr.

><><><><><><><><><><

Musical's POV

i woke up.I checked my phone, 8:00 am.Wow, new record of waking up.I got out of bed and fixed my hair.I took it out of the messy bun, brushed it,then put it back in the messy bun.I put my converse back on and walked downstairs.

I looked around and saw that Einshine,Ninja,Ro,Tiff,and Skyler had fallen asleep.Jay,Alex,Bodil,and Riley were still awake and watching tv."Hi"I said sitting down next to Jay."Hey"They said.I looked at the tv, they were watching Spongebob."So, wanna go to the hospital soon?"I ask."When Spongebob finishes"Riley says her eyes never leaving the screen.I nod.I get up and walk to the kitchen to grab some water.I get the water and go back to the living room."The show's almost over we can go soon"Bodil says turning upsidedown on the couch.I sit down next to Jay once again and continue watching Spongebob with the others.

~~After da show~~

"Okay can we go now?"I ask."Yeah the show finished let's go!"Alex says jumping up from the couch."Wanna wake them up or should we just leave them here?"Jay asks."Let's just leave them a note....."Alex trails off writing the note on a slip of paper."Okay!Let's head out."She continues.

We leave the house and walk in to town."Do you think she'll be okay?"Alex asks."She is a very strong person, she's probably fine"I say.We continue walking to the hospital.

Once we get inside the doctor that told us to come back came and talked to us."Hello, come see you sister"The doctor said leading us to a room.When we got in to the room my sister was on her phone."Hey!"Bodil says walking next to her."Hey guys!"She says."She can go home today, none of her major organs were messed up the wound wasn't too deep."The doctor says looking up from a clipboard.I nod.The doctor leaves the room."I brought you some extra clothes, I'm gonna go sign you out"I say giving her the clothes.I walk out of the room and walking to the front desk.

~~Time Skip~~

I walked back to the others and saw that Panda was done changing.She was wearing a grey beanie,a loose pink-purple mix shirt with a pink skull in the center,dark grey leggings,and pink converse."Ready to go?"I ask."Yep"Panda says.

We walk out of the hospital and go home. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Meant to upload this yesterday...This is just a filler nothing too special

PEACE OUT!