Imagine ~ Shopping w/ both of the twins

Your POV:
*brrrr brrrr* I looked at my phone. 3am?! Who on earth rings someone at 3 in the morning?! My best friend. Grayson Dolan. That's who.

"Hello..." I mumble - half awake. "Hey!!" The twins shout. Correction. Both of the twins and Alex.
"What are you doing?" I say sleepily. "Do you wanna come to the mall with me and Ethan tomorrow?" Grayson said. "And you've woke me up at 3 in the morning to ask me this because..."
"I dunno i'm bored. So are you coming or not?!"
"Yeah okay, bye." I mumble, yet again.
"Hissssssss!" They all shout.

*at the mall*
"Ooh i like these shoes!" Ethan says, fascinated. "Bro, those are horrible. I told you, you don't have fashion sense!" Grayson argues.
"Nu uh!"
"Yu uh!"

How childish. "Boys okay, you're not a child anymore. Lets just agree that neither of you have fashion sense. Now stop fighting!" I say.
"Okay mother!" They say in unison. Gray and Eth turn to each other and grin. "Well if that's how you want to play it..." I reply.

"EWWW YOU'VE JUST FARTED EWW!!" I shout in the middle of the shop, pointing at Ethan. I quickly run out of the shop and watch their faces turn a deep crimson red while ongoing shoppers rush away from them, dirty looking them.

Finally, the twins have the nerve to edge out of the shop. "Fine. You win!" Grayson said. "I always win." I say, winking.

Oh how I love my best friends.