Imagine~ Scary Movie Date (G.D)

Sorry for all the grayson imagines! I'll do an ethan one next tho 😘

Graysons POV:
Its the morning of July 2nd. This is the day me and y/n are going to watch Paranormal Activity 4. I'm so excited!

*bring* On no. I've only just woken up?! It's 4pm! We have to be there in an hour! Curse myself for staying up really late to edit!

I quickly threw some clothes on and brushed my hair up into a small quiff. I'm so nervous!

Since y/n house was right next to mine, i walk to hers. *knock knock.*

After a couple of minutes, she opened the door. Wow. Could this girl look any more beautiful?

She took my hand as we both got into the Uber.

*in the movies*

"Argh!" Y/n screamed as a scary bit came on. While doing this, she burrowed her head into my chest in fear.

Your pov:
I put my head in Grays chest as a bit in the film made me jump. I hope he doesn't mind me like this.

Graysons pov:
"You okay baby?" I ask her quietly. "Mm hmmm" she replies, her face still on my neck. She's so cute when she gets scared.

I grabbed her hand slowly, trying not to scare her and hold it. She squeezed my hand tightly as another scary bit popped up.

"You don't have to hide that your scared beautiful." I say to her.

After saying that she got up out of her chair  and squeezed herself onto the same chair that I was sitting on. Thankfully, the chairs were quite big and could fit two people on.

We were both sat tightly next to each other, not separated by anything. Not the armrest, anything.

I place my hand on her thigh to calm her and to show that i'm there. "I don't wanna watch anymore baby." She whispers to me.

"It's okay princess, you can fall asleep if you want, i'm still here though remember. Your safe with me. I love you." I reply.

A few minutes later, she fell asleep in my arms, snuggling into my chest. I wish we could stay like this forever. Snuggled and safe.

Part two tomorrowwww