Imagine ~ Your best friend tells you he loves you (E.D)

Your POV:
Today's the day. Today is the day I'm going bungee jumping with my best friend Ethan. I don't know how, but he managed to persuade me.

I walked to the mirror I normally do my makeup in. I decide to go all out. Primer, concealer, foundation, contour, highlight, powder, eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick. Everything!

After about an hour of doing my makeup, I pick out some clothes that are going to be suitable for bungee jumping.

I pick my skinny jeans and a long, fitted top. I chose tight clothes because who knows what the wind will be like when i'm going to be jumping off an 18ft cliff?!

*ding dong* I opened the door to find a really nervous Ethan stood in my front garden. I welcomed him in since we still had two hours until we needed to be at the 'Bungee Service' building.

"Ethan... You were the one who made me go bungee jumping and you're backing out?!" I say furiously. No reply.

Ethan hid his face in his hands. "Sorry..." He mumbled. "It's okay. I'll ring them and say we aren't going." I say while walking towards my house phone.

*skip to after the phone call*

"Thank you Y/N." Ethan says shyly. "It's good. What can we do now? I have a brick load of makeup on that people in this world need to see." I say. "That highlight is the bomb tho. It is highlight, that shimmery thing on your cheeks right?" Ethan says.

Ethans POV:
Y/N just keeps on getting more beautiful every time I see her. I need to tell her I like her.

"Y/N... I need to tell you something." I say approaching her at her makeup stand. She's applying more lipstick.

I don't know why she wears lots of makeup. She looks beautiful without it. But, it's her choice so.

"Okay, i'm just going to go ahead and say it... I like you."
"Ethan, i feel the same way, but what about your fans, what about..." Y/N replies panicking, but i cut her off by kissing her.

She pulled away. What have I done? Have i made a mistake? I've made a mistake haven't i? Oh, I've probably ruined our full friendship now.

"Do not kiss me while i'm wearing my Ruby Woo Mac lipstick. It's new." She says seriously.

I stand there with a disappointed look on my face.

"Just kidding." She says while pulling me in for another kiss.

This is perfect.