CroTuna

Ship:
Cronus X Mituna (CroTuna)

Content:
Black, NSFW

Requested by:
@EridanXSollux

AN: Making Mituna sound like he has his lisp by using TH instead of an S where it should be. Just saying so people don't get confused.

"Leave me alooooooooone!!!!" Mituna cried when Cronus walked into the room. He was only playing video games, losing, and Cronus barely walked into the room.

"Ey, jeez.. Take a chill pill Tuna.." The seadweller out his hands up in defense. "I only vwanted to ask ya' a question.."

"ERGH!!!" Mituna paused the game. "What ith it fithh fuckerdoodle?" He twitched, taking off his helmet, or as he liked to call it, hamlet.

"Do you think Tula vwould ewver giwve me a nice, hand job?" He smirked.

Mituna growled. "I-I know what you're doing!!!" He pointed at him. "It'th not working pencildick!"

"I'm bein' serious.." He chuckled. "She has some skilled fingers too.. Alvways pressin' those buttons on her little wvideo game.. I bet she can do vwonder make vwith those.. I'm only askin' ya since she's your matesprit."

"FUCK YOU AND THTAY AWAY FROM TULIP!" Mituna stood, punching Cromus. It wasn't very effective.

"Heh, yeah.. Maybe she can giwve me a BJ to-" Cronus shut up when Mituna slapped him across the face.

Mituna Captor actually slapped him across the face.

"You little!" He pushed him down and they started to wrestle, scratching at each other.

"DICK!"

"BRAIN DEAD!"

"ATHTHHOLE!"

"FUCKER!"

"FOREVER ALONE!"

"AT LEAST I CAN GET A QUADRANT VWITHOUT STUPID PITY!"

"AT LEATHT GIRLTH WANNA THUCK MY DICK!" Mituna laughed. "I BET YOURTH ITH THMALLER THAN MY PINKY!"

"Oh yeah?" Cronus smirked. The was the ticket into getting Mituna to have pitched sex with him.
He unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his pants along with his boxers, showing off his surprisingly not small dick. "Ha!"

Mituna's eyes widened. "O-Oh.. It's.. It's not small.." He poked it.
"EW ITTH WET!!"

"No shit." Cronus rolled his eyes. "And by the vway, I can feel your bone bulge.."

Mituna whimpered at the sudden realization that he was hard. "Y-You did thith on purpothe! You got my thingy excited so we can pail! I'm gonna tell Kurloz!"

"Just tell him after vwe get it on, alright?"

"UGH! FINE! Jutht get the fuck off me tho I can get naked!"

Cronus did get off, but Mituna was having trouble with his suit. He got stuck while trying to remove his arms from it. "HELP!!! ITTH HOLDING ME CAPTIVE!!!"

Cronus groaned and helped him out of his suit. He made him lay back on the bed as he undressed himself. "I'm gonna fuck that small little nook of yours so hard, it's gonna stretch into the size of your helmet."

"Ewwww! That'th grothth!" Mituna tried pushing him away.

"Ugh, nevwer mind! Just lay back and let me fucking fuck you vwithout tryin' to kill ya'!"

"I rather be dead than letting you touch me!"

"Then vwhy are you lettin me?" Cronus raised an eyebrow.

"THOMEONE HATH TO TAKE CARE OF MY TINGLETH!!! I DON'T WANT TO GET MY FINGERTH DIRTY!"

"Point taken.." Cronus spread Mitunas legs, seeing his twin bulges wiggle and twitch in excitement. He smiled and let one curl around his own bulge. "Jeez Tuna.. I hate to admit it, but you're pretty big.."

"And I have more than you! THUCK IT AMPORA!" Mituna grinned, finally feeling like he has beaten him.

"Suck it? Nah, I'd rather just fuck you till' that shitty think pan of yours starts properly vworkin' again." With that being said, Cronus let his bulge dither into the mustard blooded troll's nook. He started to thrust in and out at a high speed.

Mituna gasped, growling. "NOT THO F-FATHT IDIOT! YOU'RE GONNA HURT ME!"

"K-Kinda the fuckin' point of black pailin' Captor.." Cronus hissed, going even faster.

Mituna moaned, scratching at his sides. "F-FUCK.." He twitched, "C-CRONUTH~ I-IM... I'm tingling!~"

"Heh.." Cronus let out a quiet moan, "Guess I'm doin' my job right.."

"For the firtht fucking tine. Comhratula- AH!~"

Cronus began to stroke his other bulge. "Yeah, that got you to shut up for once. All I vwanna hear are those fuckin' gorgeous moans of yours~"

Mituna whimpered, quickly following his orders. He wanted to back talk to him, but his moans were taking over. He closed his eyes, yelling, "IM GONNA ThHOOT MUTHTARD!!"

The sudden, and weird, wording of that sentence; didn't exchange go through Cronus's ears.
A few seconds later, Cronus was covered is yellow, filling up Mituna's nook with violet material.
Mituna gasped, twitching a bit as he felt it. He bit his lip, moaning Cronus": name softly. For a moment, he looked normal under him. He looked up at Cronus, growling. "Asshole.."

"VWell, you lost you lisp for a second there chief.." He chuckled. "And vwhats up vwith the rudeness? I just gawve you vwhat other trolls vwould be beggin' for me to do to them.."

Mituna rolled his eyes. "HA! YEAH RIGHT FITHT FACE!" He pushed Cronus off and put on his clothes.
Cronus fell on the floor, groaning. Mituna quickly snapped a picture of him with a phone. "HA! I GOTTA THHOW EVERYONE!!!" He ran out.

"Vwait!" Cronus stood up, struggling to get his pant back on as he ran out of the room. "MITUNA! DONT YOU FUCKIN' DARE!"

"I'm gonna thhow Meenah, Tulip, Kankri, EVERYONE!!" The mustard blood grinned, but fell.

Cronus laughed and took the phone, deleting the picture. He dropped it back to the floor. "Ha. Nice try Captor.."

"FUCK YOU CRONUTH!"

"Again?" Cronus raised an eyebrow, smirking."

"NO!" Mituna sat up, flushing. "THATTH NOT WHAT I MEA-"
Cronus shut him up by kissing him.

"Sure it wasn't, chief.." He chuckled.