Chapter 2

DEREK’S P.O.V

This is really happening. This is really happening… I felt his hand on the back of my head, deepening the kiss. I felt weak, giddy, happy, and most of all, turned on. Feeling my weakness, he rolled us over, becoming the dominant one. I couldn’t wrap my head around this. His hand was traveling down my chest, reaching the hem of my shirt; he broke the kiss to pull it over my head. His lips were back on mine quickly. I couldn’t help it anymore, I moaned quietly in my throat. He broke the kiss once again to rip off his own shirt. I panted as he sucked gently on my neck. I groaned as he hit my soft spot. He trailed his tongue in circles around it as I arched my back. He trailed kisses down my neck, over my collar bone, and onto my chest. I felt my eyes open wide as one of his hand rubbed on my crotch. He looked up at me as he trailed kisses down my stomach and our eyes met. I moaned as he kissed my waistline gently. I panted and closed my eyes gently as he started taking off my belt.

"James…" I moaned quietly. I suddenly felt his hand on my manhood and I arched my back high and moaned loudly. I can’t believe he’s doing this, he must not be thinking straight. He was stroking me gently when he flicked his tongue on the head. I clenched my fists and breathed heavily. My back arched and I gripped my fingers in his hair tugging. He groaned and looked at me with pure dominance in his eyes. I bit my lip as he tucked my manhood back into my jeans and straddled my waist. My breathing picked up as he smiled at me and started moving his hips slowly. I groaned and closed my eyes, a thought coming into mind. I smiled and opened my eyes looking at him. I’m the truly gay one here. I should be on top.

I rolled us over, making him take the bottom. He glared at me playfully and smiled wide. I sucked on his neck gently, and then trailed kisses down his chest. I heard him moan quietly and I smiled. I felt his reaction to me pressing against my stomach. I looked up at him and winked as I took off his belt. I slid his pants off then slid off his boxers. I bit my lip at the size of it, and then put my mouth around him. His back arched and he moaned loudly. I sucked gently and closed my eyes.

"Derek… Derek…" he moaned my name quietly over and over again. I pulled his boxers and pants back up and looked at him. He was staring at the ceiling panting with a huge smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAMES’ P.O.V

That was amazing… I swallowed the lump in my throat as he threw my shirt at me. I jumped and looked at him smiling. He smiled back and fixed his belt, and then grabbed his shirt. He pulled it over his head and stood up.

"Hey Derek…?" I said quietly, sitting up.

"Yeah James?" he said looking at me as he sat on the couch.

"That… was… I can’t even explain." I whispered looking down at my still bare stomach. I heard him shift on the couch.

"Yeah… Uhm… I think I should go home." I looked at him but he was looking down. I stood up slowly and sat next to him on the couch.

"Dude, put your shirt on." He said smiling slightly and going to hit my arm. I grabbed his hand and put it on my thigh. His face flushed a bright pink as he tensed up a bit.

"Why so tense all of a sudden?" I asked quietly, playing with his fingers. He laughed nervously and retracted his hand.

"James… I just… I think I should give you time to think about what just happened… So, if you don’t mind." He said and stood up slowly, walking over to the door he smiled at me. I got up off the couch and grabbed his wrist before he could walk out. He looked at the ceiling and sighed finally turning to me.

"What James?" he said looking in my eyes. I could tell he was annoyed that I had stopped him. I shut the door and grabbed his face, never once breaking eye contact.

"Derek… What would I need to think about? Honestly… I know I’m not grossed out by what just happened. In fact, I loved every minute of it. You know what you’re doing." I said smiling and stroked his cheek with my thumb. His eyes widened and he shoved me off of him.

"I’m not gay bro. That… I don’t even know what that was." He said with pure venom in his voice. I shook my head and grabbed his hands.

"You can go ahead and lie to yourself Derek. But you can’t lie to the kid who’s known you since kindergarten. I see it in your eyes every time you look at me." I said looking in his eyes. I could see the tears build up in his eyes, threatening to spill over. He sniffed and snapped his hands out of mine.

"Get away from me. If you knew you should have told me! Instead you keep it a secret!" he screamed at me and wiped his eyes roughly.

"Derek! Calm down, okay? I wanted you to feel ready to tell me! It never changed anything did it? No! Now stop yelling and-" he cut me off by kissing me roughly.

"Shut up James…" he said and kissed me again. I felt us walking backwards, going up the stairs, and quickly into my room. I was suddenly tossed on my back on my bed. Derek straddled me, pinning my arms to the bed.

"Are you gay?" he asked me, glaring at me slightly. I thought for a few minutes then looked in his eyes.

"Yes." I said and nodded, making it official. And I knew I wasn’t lying. His eyes softened and he kissed me gently.

_2 hours later_

"Derek…?" I whispered hoping he would really be asleep. I was answered by his soft snoring. I sighed in relief and got out of my bed slowly. I slipped my pants back on and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and splashed my face with water. I ran my hand through my hair then started to unbutton my pants. I jumped at the sound of a knock on the door and turned to see Derek standing there.

"Oh… Hey. I was just gonna take a shower." I mumbled and fiddled with my pants.

"I figured… Uhm… it’s getting pretty late. I think-" he was cut off by the sound of his ringtone in the other room. He dashed to get his phone and came back reading the screen intently.

"Ah shit… ah shit shit shit!" he whispered quietly.

"What is it? What’s going on?" I asked walking over to him and taking his phone from him.

Derek, I know what you are. And you’re dead unless you meet me at your house in one hour.

-Fagkiller-

"What the fuck?" I said and handed him back his phone.

"I don’t know… I don’t know. God, dude, what the fuck am I going to do?!" he started pacing and put his head in his hands and walked back into my room. He came back out fully dressed with his phone still in his hand.