Epilogue

~r

* Rhaylaine's POV *

There she is , wow she really looks like Roszel...

Though it's been quite a long time since i've met her...

She was my friend, probably my closest friend.

- Flash back -

I came to the house of my friend, she walked towards me holding something behind her back as she smiles catshiredly.

"I Here bestow to you, a gift" says Roszel.

She handed me a small box that has carvings on it which was laid on like a pattern.

I opened it and saw a beautiful emerald necklace with wood carvings around it.

"Oh, what is it today , that you have to lend me presents" i kid.

"It's nothing. Can't I give a friend a gift with no special occasion?"She laughed as she replied.

I laughed as i replied, "Seriously Roszel, What is it for, though i haven't got you any present in return because i can't recall what we have for today" i chucked as i asked her.

"Perhaps we can call this as a token of our friendships" she smiled at me.

I'm still amused with her smile, how it can be so warming that one glance of it you know you can trust her already...

"So if that it is then, I am very grateful to have you as a friend so for that i shall give you this"i lend her my ring that have been passed on for so many generations in our family

"I shall treasure this till' the very end of my own life"she grinned as she puts on the ring in her middle finger at her left hand

- End of Flashback -

I walked right by her, Zarianna, she waved her hand to a friend that i have no idea who

I can see the ring i gave to Roszel in her middle finger on her left hand.

It awes me how Roszel taught her children how she wore it.

She really does value every single thing. She believes that the smallest acts makes the biggest memory.

I'm in high school right now it seems like I'm really use to doing this , usually new students tend to get so nervous perhaps i've already out grown it...

It's been 150 years now and i'm not gonna make the same mistake again.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

~ We're sorry we unpublished the other parts, we'll republish it once we finish writing a few parts in advanced so that we get to publish constantly. ~

Hi guys!
"This is Lyz!"
"And Reyn!"

We're making this story together and we hope you will like it and it won't get too confusing we plan it to be mysterious and crazy so yeah... xoxo

Another thing we'd like to add, if you possibly want to be aware of who writes each chapter, there will be one of our initials above the whole chapter to give credit. (Eg: Reyn wrote the Epilogue. Thus, her initials are at the top.) We did this because we write very differently and we wouldn't want you to get confued now would we?

Also, just pointing out that Rhalayine is Peyton List in this story. Zarianna is the main but we made this the epilogue because, who's Roszel? Why is Zarianna wearing her ring?

Also, one more thing:

- This is the work of both of us and we'd very much appreciate it if you don't steal OR BORROW the content and ideas of this book. (In my defense, the lead role, Zarianna, played by Chandler Kinney did allow me to use her as a character :) -L )

- The is based of purely of our imaginations and we will 100% take credit for this book. (We would alsp take credit if you get confused cause our imagination is a bit wild. You could message us or comment if your lost)

- This book may be alike of others but we will assure you that we did not base of this book out of others. Excluding the characters connecting to real life actors/actresses

- The book cover is made by Lyz and again, we'd appreciate it if you don't use/borrow this.

-Lyz and Reyn