Chapter 5- People in Waiting

Picture above is of Arianna Ferrari!!

WARNING!! Please read this update about the before chapters!! If you have been following along with the story and did not just start reading then we did have a few changes!! Due to a few issues, I have changed a lot of the beginning chapters. Kaya no longer goes to an All Girls School, but now attends a Boy Girl Dance Academy. You do not have to go back and read the previous chapters. There were just a few sentences changed, HOWEVER, there was more of a Kaya and Landon moment that was added into the story. It was no big deal, but if you wold like to know more of what happened between them without having to reread the chapter, you can go back to the chapter and look for the place where they meet up that morning in the kitchen, and Landon finds out she goes to a private school. If you do not want to go back that far, but would like to know what happened, comment or send me a private message and I will happily explain what had happened in that part of the chapter. I hope you enjoy the newest chapter of What She Wanted!! Thank you for all the support and understand!! - Danica

Chapter 5- Dragons in the Dark

Drama. That's what a school full of rich snobby boys and girls would get you. I had always gone to a public school, and now I was going to a private school that had kids with parents who had a lot more money than me. I had always been the wealthy one, and now I would be the broke one. My family had money, but they struggled to pay for this school and medical bills. We were slowly running out of the money we had always had. I walked through the doors and felt like everybody was looking at me. They were all staring, and I felt uncomfortable. Why would they all be looking at somebody like me? I was a nothing compared to them. I put my head down, and watched the floor as I walked towards my locker, which I had no idea where it was, I just didn't want to look up from the gorgeous floor where I couldn't see the people looking at me. It was odd for me not to want to be looked at since I am a ballet champion. People looked. It was that simple. People always looked, and I always loved it. Now, I acted as if it was frightening. I figured it was because I was a brand new school of people just as talented as me. That was if they weren't more the talented than me. When I ran into a hard object that squealed, I felt bad. I watched her books fall to the ground, and I quickly picked them all up for her, since it had been my fault. Way to make somebody hate you already, Kaya. Good job!! Applause for Kaya!! I look up to find a very pretty girl with a look of concern on her face. I hand her her books and quickly apologize.

"I am so sorry," I gush out.

She laughs a little bit, before rolling her eyes at me. That made me feel uncomfortable. I knew that I would do something to make somebody hate me, but I had no idea that it would be run into a girl who I didn't even know. I felt like an idiot.

"Are you okay?" she asked, smiling softly at me.

I feel my heartbeat start to slow down. It was great to know that she was kind but weird to think that she had concerns about me. I was just really relieved to know that she didn't hate me just for that.I look around to see if everyone is still staring, but nobody even glances my way. Had I just imagined all of these people staring at me, because my anxiety got the best of me?

"Yes, thank you," I mutter, politely.

"No problem. I did run into you. So, what's your name? You must be new here. I've never seen you around," the girl states.

"Kaya Hansen. I just moved here from Ireland. I got in yesterday," I state as a matter of fact.

"Arianna Ferrari. Nice to meet you, Irish girl," Arianna laughs and shakes my hand.