Before Recording... (Septiplier Smut)

WARNING: If you are not comfortable with Gay smut, Please do not read. Other that that enjoy

Requested by: @kierafaith

Marks POV:

Me and Jack have been good friend for a while and I've always felt a tension between us. Not like a "mad at each other" tension, but a... sexual tension. I don't know why but to me its always been there. I've tried to denied it but now I just can't.

Sean was in town and we decided we would do a collab together. I really didn't have anything planned so we decided we would come up with it together.

Once he got to my house, we had brainstormed ideas to do for a collab. But I stopped for a second just to look at the way Sean's hair and facial features shaped his face. I think he notices me looking so I quickly looked back down.

I felt the air get thick and heavier after that. I felt the tension get higher and I now felt Sean's eyes staring at me.

I then felt someone lift my chin up and a pair of lips landed on my lips. To be exact, Sean's.

l automatically kissed back and I felt a hand move to my jeans. I did the same to Sean and I felt his bulge growing as mine did as well.

I pushed him on the couch and palmed him though his underwear and hearing him moan made me wanna be more, lets just say dominate.

"Now Sean, If you say or make a sound, I'm gonna have to punish you. And I don't wanna punish you, Understand?" Sean gulped and Nodded and I smiled kissing him again while slowly pulling down his underwear. 

Once his underwear were off, his cock sprung out. I grabbed his length and teased the tip making him whine. "Beg me. What do you want?" I asked in his ear. "I-I need your mouth on my cock please mark please" Sean said moaning right after he said it. 

I smiled and obligated to his wish and went down to where i was face to face with his rock hard length. I slowly placed my mouth on his tip and made my way down slowly. I kept sucking until I felt he was going to cum. Then I sucked faster and harder until his hot load filled my mouth.

"Now since you've been so good, I'm going to fuck you now, Ok?" He nodded once more and I took off my jeans and underwear and placed my cock in his ass hole slowly trying not to hurt him.

Once he gave me the greenlight, I started moving in  and out while stroking his length. Moans and groans came from different angles. "Mark, I-I'm gonna cum" Sean said In his moan "In the count of 3 we both cum together. 1...2...3!" as soon as i said 3, we both released together.

I flopped down and got Sean a towel to clean himself off. "Thanks" he said grabbing it to clean him off. "No problem now how about that video?" I said smirking walking off to go get it set up.

________________________________________________________________________

 I have no words...

But I hope @kierafaith likes this :)

But my innocence is dead...

Alyssa<3