Five Nights With Idiots 2

Mike's POV

Honestly.. I'm quite pissed off. I had to deal with a couple of angry officers with batons. Oh did I forget to mention, I'm sitting in a cell with a couple of dirty and smelly 46 year old thugs?!

At least this isn't for long. Just for a day or two. Still... I can't believe I did this for 36 Dollars!
I mean seriously. But I guess it paid off because I got to see Paul act like a full blown child. Trust me, it wasn't pretty but they managed to put Paul in the police car. It was a nice show.

--Time Skip 24 Hours--

No ones POV

Mike and Paul were released at 10:52 AM. They requested an Uber and made it home around 1:12 PM.

The two went inside the house and shut the door behind them. The house smelt rotten and vile

" We need some frebreze in here, holy heck! " Paul covered his nose along with his mouth and looked at Mike. Paul could feel his nose slowly melting off as tears built up in his eyes. Mike just grinned and walked to his room, located in between their bathroom and Paul's room. He could hear Paul complain even more about the odor as he shut the door.

Mike's clothes were scattered across the floor with various unknown stains. These clothes included his boxers, shirts, socks, pants, and the pink undergarments from his neighborhood quote on quote " Friend ". Don't ask how he got them. He just woke up one day with them on. Strange huh?

The emerald green paint that ran across his walls reminded him of the lush, green plains of a valley that you could only dream of. And that relaxing water that you could only get in Hawaii. A paradise for those who deserved it. That is where Mike would want to go. Though, in order to get there, he needed to deserve it! But how would he prove himself?

Mike would stare at the walls for quite awhile before getting a phone call from his Dad. He answered the phone in a rush and placed it beside his left ear.

" Dad? You there? " Mike would say, slightly nervous of what he would say. There was no reply though. It was silent. " Dad? " he would repeat before hearing his father answer the phone with barely any breath.

" Hey son! " Mike's Dad said, his breathing started to pick up a little faster than usual and a very noticeable tone of fear in his voice as he spoke.

" Did I tell you about this new job I found just recently, Mike? "

" No Dad. You didn't tell me but I want to know, whats going on? You sound a bit troubled. " Mike inquired curiously.

" Don't worry about that. " There was heavy pounding on something that sounded like the door becoming audible. It getting louder and louder as they continued to talk. " Crap. " He attempted to say without Mike noticing.

" Dad? Really! What's going on! " Mike began to raise his voice.

" Listen Son, do you know how you want to find a job? Well Auntie Eliot found an opening in her establishment. It's located here in town. It's called
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You start tomorrow night. "

Mike frowned," Isn't that a kids place? I don't like kids Dad! Just tell me what's going on! Why are you so nervous? "

" You'll be working as a Night-guard alright? No kids. " the heavy knocking or pounding of the door stopped," Now, Auntie Eliot will give you more info later ok? I have to ... " the call ended with static.

" Dad? " he called out in the static.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author Felix here!
Remember when I said il be back when my iPad charged? Well that was what three months? ( Not Even )
Aren't I a lazy ass! Anyways, I worked hard on this story this time and added much more than I could have previously done so I hope you've liked it and stayed in touch!

Also thanks for 10 watchers! I appreciate all the support you have gaven me! I know that's not a lot to you, but to me it's amazing! Hopefully I don't become lazy again
Author Felix Out!
--------------------------------------------------------------