-4-

Sqaishey's P.O.V

I walked into our room, and saw Netty on the bed doing something on her phone.

"Netty? Can i talk to you for a while?" I asked.

Netty looked up from her phone and replied," Sure! Anything Sqaish!"

"Well you see, i think i kinda have a crush on Stampy," i said softly.

"OMG Sqaishey! That's great! I'm sure he likes you too!" Netty squealed.

"What? No! He's way too good for me.." I replied.

"He likes you, i'm pretty sure," Netty replied with a smile.

Squid's P.O.V

I was secretly listening to their conversation. So Sqaishey likes Stampy too.. This is great news, i got to tell Stampy!

"Stamps! I need to tell you something!" I yelled at him.

"Coming!" He shouted back.

"So what is it?" He asked as he sat on the sofa beside me.

"Well, i was secretly listening to Sqaishey and Netty's conversation, and Sqaishey likes you Stamps!" I exclaimed.

"What?!?! You're joking Squid," he shouted.

"No seriously mate. You should ask her out!" I exclaimed.

"U-um.. I'll try.." He replied softly.

Stampy's P.O.V

Sqaishey likes me too? It's impossible! I thought for a while, and decided that i would bring everyone to a restaurant for dinner tonight, and then go to the park with Sqaishey.

"Guys! Would you like going to a restaurant for dinner tonight?" I exclaimed.

"Yes!" Everyone else shouted at the same time.

Everyone rushed to their rooms to get prepared. I went into my room and chose a tuxedo to wear.

Sqaishey's P.O.V

Hmm.. Which dress..? I finally settled on my bright gold dress that went down until my ankles. I wore a dark yellow belt with it.

I put on my duck necklace and started doing my makeup. Netty came out of the bathroom minutes later and squealed," Sqaish! You look amazing!"

I blushed and said," Uh.. Thanks!"

After about 2 hours, i heard Stampy's voice," Girls! You done yet?"

"Yes, coming!" I yelled back.

I walked out the door.

"Sqaishey... You look..." Stampy's eyes grew big.

I blushed as Stampy stopped before he said the last word. Stampy smiled and blushed as well. Netty and Squid giggled quietly.

"Come on let's go!" Netty said.

Stampy took my hand and we walked into Squid's car.

It was a 30 minutes ride to the restaurant.

"Wow, it's so fancy!" I exclaimed when we arrived.

Stampy gave a cute laugh. We walked into the restaurant and sat around a red velvet, round table.

We ordered our food and ate happily while chatting as well.

Stampy's P.O.V

After eating, I nervously asked Sqaishey," U-uh, Sqaishey, would you like to go for a stroll at the park with me?"

"Sure thing! Let's go!" Sqaishey jumped out of her seat happily.

We walked out of the restaurant. I could definitely hear giggles from the others.

We walked for a while around the park, and soon arrived at a duck pond surrounded by soft, green grass. I laid on the grass and so did Sqaishey. We gazed at the stars in total silence.

Finally, i said it.

"Sqaishey, ever since i met you, i thought you were such a beautiful girl, like none other. I had feelings for you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I took a bouquet of dandelions and handed it to her.

We stood up and she took it from me.

"Yes, yes i will!" She exclaimed with tears falling from her eyes. I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks as well. We leaned closer together. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist. I leaned in and kissed her. I felt sparks around me and it was great. I didn't want to let go.

A little boy's scream broke our moment.

"Hey! Are you two dating?" He screamed with a cheeky smile.

We both blushed and ran away, back to the restaurant where the others were waiting.

"So how did it go Stamps?" Squid asked with a grin, when we came back.

Sqaishey proudly took out the bouquet i gave her and smiled. Everyone cheered for us and congratulated us.

It was such an amazing day. We went home more than happy. I thanked Squid for his help and advices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4!!! Hope you all are enjoying the story so far! Thanks for all the reads, i appreciate it so much! Love lots! xx