Chapter 4

I woke up to a knock on my door. Must be Mum I thought.
"Mum, I'll be out in a minute"

"Heh, it's not your Mum, silly. May I come in?"

It was Janet voice. I was so confused, what's she doing here? I thought.

"Uhm... yeah, sure. What's up?"
She flopped down on the chair close to the bed.

"Well you ran off yesterday again, I just came to find out if you were okay. Also Jamie claims you.....attacked him and broke his ribs?"

"Attacked? I think he has his facts twisted. He and his friends ganged up on me, it's not my fault he got hurt in the process."

"Well Jesi wasn't too happy about it, she said something about giving you a piece of her mind."

"Yeah, fantastic"

"Don't start. So, tell me about them."

"About what?"

"The visions, dreams or whatever it is you call what you see even while you're awake"

"Nah, don't bother about that."

"But I am, so tell me."

And so I told her everything from the school on fire, to Miss Tess, to Phyrok. And when I was done she was silent for a while then she said we should go get burger. So I showered and got dressed and took a key from the dining table.

*************************************

It was a nice evening for a drive, the Range's engine had a gruff humm which was actually something I liked. After getting burgers we went to the central Park and sat and talked. A while later Jesi joined us, she didn't seem angry just sad. She said that she broke up with Jamie and Janet comforted her, Me? Well, good riddance I thought. A thug like James didn't deserve her anyway but I still tried to cheer her up, then the afternoon crept by and I still didn't see Phyrok. I wondered if he didn't show up because of them, or maybe I'd pissed him off somehow and would Jesi think I was crazy or not? Anyway I offered to drop them off and we left the park. On our way home we all talked I mean, me and Jesi, talked the whole way. And when I got home Dad and Mum were home, guess they had no complaints, since they didn't say anything.

************************************

Phyrok had been had been watching him the whole day. He needed to reduce his presence around the boy, the enemies had spotted him and now knew that Desmond was the one. The Drakon-Sith were stealthy and he needed to be careful.

*******************************************

Well folks that's it for this week. So sorry for not posting for a while, had exams. Would return to posting weekly ASAP. Much love.....