Wedding Day

Harry nervously adjudted his tie. "Are you almost ready, mate?" Ron asked him from the bathroom.
"Yeah. I'm beyond nervous, though," Harry responded.
"I'm so happy for you. Not sure how you and Malfoy came to be this close, but," Ron walked up to Harry, "I'm stoked for you,"
"Thank you. Now, let's join the rest of the group."
The two walked out into Harry's living room, where the Weasley's, Neville, Luna and Dean were gathered. Mr Weasley is handing out shots of Firewhiskey to everyone.
"Gather round, everyone," he called. Once everyone had formed a circle, he raised his glass, "here's to Harry, we all wish you the best with Draco."
"To Harry," everyone echoed, and swallowed their shots.
"Thank you everyone, for being here. For always being there for me. Thank you all," Harry thanked them all, "Now, let's go get me married!" He called. Everyone wooped, then Ginny, Luna, George, Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley, Bill and Charlie left. Neville, Dean, Ron and Harry were all left standing in the centre of the room.

An hour later, Harry and his groomsmen pulled into the wedding venue. They all climbed out of the limousine, and quickly readjusted their outfits. "Well, I'll see you guys down there," Harry nervously smiled.
"See you, mate," Ron called, and walked into the church, followed by the rest of them. Neville, who was last, gave a thumbs up to Harry. He waited a minute, until he walked into the entry room to the church. When he heard the music start to play, he opened the doors and was greeted by a crowd of people, standing, looking at him. All he could see was the love of his life, though, waiting at the end of the aisle.
When he reached the end of the aisle, he smiled greatly at the blonde haired boy, and held both of his hands.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Man in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace," The priest turned to Harry and Draco,

"I REQUIRE and charge you both, as ye will answer at the dreadful day of judgment when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed, that if either of you know any impediment, why ye may not be lawfully joined together in Matrimony, ye do now confess it. For be ye well assured, that if any persons are joined together other than as God's Word doth allow, their marriage is not lawful." When neither spoke up, he continued, speaking to Draco, "Draco, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"
"I will," Draco responded.
"Harry, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"
"I will," he said.
"Draco, repeat after me; I, Draco, take thee Harry to my wedded husband,"
"I, Draco, take the Harry to my wedded husband,"
"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse,"
"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse," Draco repeated.
"For richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish," the priest continued.
"Till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth," the priest finised.
"Till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth."
"Harry, repeat after me; I, Harry, take thee Draco to my wedded Husband," the priest started.
"I Jane take thee John to my wedded Husband," Harry repeated.
"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer," the priest continued.
"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer," he went on.
"In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish,"
"In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish," Harry repeats.
"Till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth," the priest finished off.
"till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth."
"The rings?" The priest requests. Teddy then steps forward and holds out the two rings.
Draco places the ring on Harry's left hand, and says, "with this ring, I thee wed."
Harry then does the same, and repeats, "with this ring, I thee wed."
The priest then says a prayer, then says, "FORASMUCH as Draco and Harry have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have given and pledged their troth, each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving a Ring, and by joining hands; I pronounce that they are Man and Husband, In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. You may kiss." Harry and Draco waste no time in joining their lips together, in a kiss filled with love, passion and pure adoration.

As soon as the papers were signed, the two joined arms, and walked back down the aisle as husbands. They are showered in rose petals, as the crowd cheers. Mcgonagall wipes a couple of stray tears from her face, and joins in the cheering. The two husbands wander off for their photos, while the rest of the guests make their way to the reception.

The reception is a night filled with dancing, fun, laughter, and most importantly, love.