v

*Your POV*

Taes head was rested on my lap, he was tired I guess. He had just came back from performing to his fans, and I watched him from the tv backstage. I stroked his red locks, almost giving him a head massage in this empty room.

I started thinking about his performance...
His deep singing voice always gave me chills, the lyrics he sang with passion always made my heart flutter, very slowly.

"Hmm are you tired?" I asked, i still stroked his hair. "Yeah I am" he hugged my thighs. His structured hands gripped my thighs softly, almost seeing his veins. I continued to stare at them not knowing he was calling my name various of times. "Y/n" he said again.

"Huh? Yeah?" I asked quietly. "I love you" he kissed my thigh through my ripped jeans, my heart fluttered once more. "I love you too." I smiled up at the ceiling.

He turned his body so that his head was also facing up at the ceiling on my lap. I scanned him with my eyes, looking at every perfect structure on his face. His eyes were shut but his mouth was slightly open, his lips were so red and plump it was tempting to give them a soft kiss.
I think to myself, how am I so lucky? Out of no where? I get to spend my time with an amazing,  attractive boy.

I caressed his forehead with my thumb and leaned down slowly, i shut my eyes getting closer to his lips.

As my lips touched his soft ones, his nose twitched a bit since he's been sleeping the whole entire time. As I was about to let go off the peck, I felt Tae kissing me back, but not as a peck but into a full make out session. I only ever give Tae pecks and that's it, I've never had a full make out session.

I tucked my hair behind my ear to get into the kiss more. I felt his tongue brush across my lip making me more nervous. He decided to play with me now, I fought a battle with his tongue until I thought it was time I should give up, I stopped the kiss and settled my breathing quietly.

"You know your a good kisser right?" He smirked and closed his eyes again. "Oh yeah?" I giggled.

"You wanna do it again?" He sat up so his body was facing mine his face was full of excitement which I found really cute.  "Sure why not" I gripped on to his hair and smiled. He leaned in quickly this time, giving a sign of dominance. Our lips were in sync and our hands could not stop touching one another. Every Time my tongue brushed his lip softly he'd groan a little giving me more confidence and dominance also.

He stopped the kiss to flip us around so that I was straddling him.
I bent down a bit to where his neck was, softly pulling down his collar. I gave small kisses to where I had access to. I felt Taes warm hand land on my head so then I can give deep kisses to his neck. If he wants me to leave a hickey, I'm more than happy to.

Each time I kissed his neck I almost sucked it to leave a few marks that only tomorrow it will start to notice. That'll show who's his.

He groaned loudly and I felt the vibration on his neck which made me flattered. I let go of his collar and just sat my self comfortably on his lap swinging my arms around his shoulders.

I started deep into his eyes, his eyes were full of lust noticing that he enjoyed what I was doing. "Your amazing you know that right?" He caresses my bottom  lip with his thumb. I blushed heavily. "I am so lucky to have you, you know that right?" I said.

He gave me his  box smile and that's when I realised that with that iconic moment, I started to deeply fall in love with this boy.

___________________________

First imagine for the new book! Hope all the V Stanners enjoyed this❤️

-Sam xox