Part 3

19th of March, 2012

Hey,

Today was another meet and greet. We had to sign CDs of our fans and I had to pretend I was happy. Some people hugged me and told me they loved me. I thought that was really sweet though, but most people didn't even dare to look at me, like I was some disease or something...

Speaking about diseases, there were these girls who wanted a selfie with Liam. Me and Liam were just randomly walking around at the mall, so yeah, they noticed us of course. Anyways, they only wanted to take a picture with Liam, so I started walking off, but Liam grabbed my hood and pulled me back, forcing me to stay in the picture.

That picture must've turned out horrible.

My face is disgusting to look at. One of them also gave me a death glare when she walked away, but yeah, I guess that's normal.

I'm used to it. And I know I shouldn't be, but it doesn't make any sense, does it? Everyone hates me.

Even I hate me.

When I entered my hotel room, I just walked straight over to the bathroom. My wrists were practically burning, begging me to create cuts.

So I did.

I even didn't eat dinner. Can you believe it? Me, not eating?

I just wasn't hungry...

I guess I should go.

Bye,

Niall.

I hope you 'liked' it. Leave your thoughts in the comments. Vote if you like this story xx

xx itsniallerr