Chapter 3

Sorry that it took so long, but i am still very busy with school, which sucks, but i am trying to writing as fast as i can. I also decided that this story will have more chapters than just three, because of time and also because of length of last chapter. So i think that there will be still like two chapters. Again thanks to anyone who's reading this fic :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

Next day, after getting a call from Louis, with really good news, was Harry Styles standing in front of mirror in his bathroom, getting ready for his 'meeting' with Zayn. 

Harry was really surprised that it was so quick and easy. He though that it will take at least one week or so, before he will get what he wants. But it looks like Zayn wants to have it quickly done. And it was absolutely okay with Harry.

It maybe didn't look like that, but curly haired boy really cared about Zayn. He cared about him since the first time he saw him, driving around the bloke. It was like year ago and since then, Harry couldn't stop stop staring at this little boy, every time he saw him. Curly knew that it's wrong, what he's going to do, but he couldn't help himself. He just needed Zayn. Everything about that boy was driving him crazy. 

Harry smirked at his sigh in the mirror. He tried so much to look great, even though Zayn will probably not care at all, but Harry wanted it to be perfect. He was also thinking about drugging Zayn, so it would be easier, but he couldn't do this to him. 'Course it sounds ridiculous when he's basically about to rape him, but he wanted to make it for Zayn as good, as possible. 

Harry looked at himself one last time and walked outside of building to his car. He was thinking about buying Zayn a bouquet or something like that, but then he had to recall , that he wasn't going on date with him and Zayn would surely throw that bouquet into his face. 

Harry started to driving to Louis' house, glad that Louis informed him, that his parents won't be home. It would be really weird, what would he say? 'Good day, mister and mistress Tomlinson, i came here to rape your little son, because your other son owes me a money for drugs' ? No, Harry was too young to go to jail.

Even thought he already didn't have really far from it. But doing in drugs and raping little boys is something totally different. But actually..when it's agreement, it's not rape, right? It's just..an agreed sex..even when is Zayn under age. Well..but fourteen isn't really that bad. Harry just shrugged those thoughts off and continued his driving to Tomlinson's house.

Louis' POV

Louis was sitting on couch in living room, nervously biting his nails and thinking about just grabbing Zayn and run away. Somewhere far where would anyone find them. Especially not Harry Styles which could come in any minute.

But it wasn't really good plan, Louis was junkie and he didn't have any money. He wasn't able to take care of himself, so it was really stupid to think that he could take care of Zayn. He didn't even have place to go, so at then end it would be even worse that this. And it really is possible. 

He looked at clocks, running with his hand through his hair. Or he could also run away by himself. But it wouldn't solve anything. He would be just bigger coward than he already is. 

His thoughts were disturbed with the door bell. Louis covered his face with hands, wanting to just ignore that annoying sound of bell, but he couldn't when he heard the door bell ring for the second time. So he stood up and hesitantly went to open the doors, only to be facing to smirking Harry Fucking Styles.