A car, coffee and the ultimate plan

Destiny:

I walk down the path after locking up my bike. I travel through the car park when there's a loud honk and a car appears out of nowhere, brutally it stops just before it hits me, and I mean inches away from hitting me. Luke gets out with his friends laughing like this situation was funny, funny uh? I walk up to him taking the lid off of my coffee flask as I do so. I stop right in front of him and as he opens his mouth to say something I chuck it all over him. I smirk at him, turn and walk off with my hips swinging to the laughter from his friends that was now directed to him. " ill get you horler, wait and see" oh we will I think smugly, we will.....

Luke:

I'm stood here with coffee drenching my WHITE shirt and I am pissed! The boys are all laughing at me and my blood is boiling. "ill get you horler, wait and see!" I yell as a threat as she walks off laughing, I swear if its the last thing I do I will show her whos in charge. I glare at the guys which makes them shut up, then I start walking towards the changing rooms...

"dude where you going?"

"um let me think?... going to change" I say my words soaked in sarcasm

"oh uh ok well we'll meet you behind school then..."

"ye dude what ever, in a bit"

Bitch, well laughs on her because I always have a change of clothes, this hasn't only happened once. I mean come on I'm the A class player this happens all the time, I think smugly. I'm still gonna make her pay, just because I want to. But what could I do that would put her off guard, something that she wouldn't expect..... then a thought came to mind, I smile meaningfully as I open the changing room door, she wont see this coming.