Luke

Beep beep beep uh? What's going on I don't set alarms... Annoyed I look up at my phone from my silk covers, William is ringing wft? "Hey dude! Can't you guess I'm sleepy here?!" I'm really not a morning person unlike William who's a total pain in the ass. But we are friends and two members of the top four so we have to get along. "Luke it's like 7:30 you have half an hour and you'll be late for school"
"I'm never late" I smirk "everyone else is just always early"
"Yea what ever floats your boat, Zack said you have 10 minutes or he won't pick you up"
"Ok I'm getting ready, text you guys in five" I sigh as I roll my eyes why couldn't I just fuck girls all day and count that as a job... I roll out of bed and into the shower. 3 minutes later I'm out and ready to go... Honk honk they are here and so it's my cue to leave, I pick up my keys and rush out the door. "You are always the last one you know that right??" Josh asked irritated, I just smile at him innocently "a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do"
"You had a girl round already?..."
"No but last night I did" I say smugly I always had a girl 'I was the hottest' is what they all say. "Hope you get diseases" he curses me under his breath I just laugh "why? Just cos your jelly"
"One I am not and I quote 'jelly' and two it is jealous not jelly"
"What ever nerd" I throw back at him defensively and he just cuts his eye after me.