Heated

*warning may contain adult content*

Luke:
I grab her arm and pull her towards the changing rooms, she's trembling as I go causing me to chuckle. "Luke let go of me now! Luke, Luke I mean it." Just as i enter the room she tries to pull away so I lift her over my shoulder and sit her on a bench in the middle. "What the hell Luke! What are you doing!!?"
"You see princess you have your style of revenge and I have mine"
"If your style is to give a girl a heart attack then you are one hell of a jerk!" With this she throws a towel at me from the bench beside her.
"Nope not even close, I told you it wasn't even me..."
"I don't CARE who it was you twit, what I care about is being laughed at!!"
"Aww well I'm sorry princess, you see I can't help laughing at a girl with no humor, it makes a situation a lot more FUN"
"FUN!!! FUN I'll show you what's fun you little bastard!!" She yells angrily before literally charging after me. Just as she reaches me I push her against the wall...
"Ready to face your punishment now?"
"Punishment!?" She questions, nervous again.
"I love the effect on you"
"You don't effect ME"
I smirk at her comment slowly walking towards her menacingly.
"We'll see"

Destiny:
"We'll see"
Just as those words left his lips chills ran up my spine, making me shiver. Slowly he walked towards me like a predator to its pry. Just like the poor creature in the wild I felt helpless. Suddenly he pounce on me, our lips crashing and our bodies colliding together. I tried to push him off me but his grip was too strong. I stopped fighting so I could think, but then I realised how soft his lips felt against mine, I seemed to melt in our connection. I couldn't help but join in, my body yearned to be his. He pushed me closer to the wall so there was no space between our bodies, the electric pulses it sent should of been against the law, it almost paralysed me. He lifted me by me thighs and sat me on the sinks so I was level to him as he carried on kissing me, carefully he lifted my top from over my head and his lips began to explore my neck, soft spot and breast. My breathing quickened as he carried on, getting more energy as he went. Then all of a sudden he slowly steps back, giving me enough space and time to replace my top and calm my breathing.
"So I have no effect on you then?" He questioned rising an eye brow and smirking at the same time.
"Nope I'm the one who has an effect on you" I say turning away, the little bastard cheated and that's unfair.
"Never said you didn't princess" he answers again smirking.
"What ever, I got to go home"
I walk towards the door but he grabs me, spins me around and holds me in his arms from the out side.
"Remember this effect you have on me, otherwise the next time you pull a little stunt like that I'll go all the way" my breathing hitched as i walked through the door.

Luke:
"Also stay sexy princess I like em hot!" I laugh as I smack her ass before existing myself and head the opposite way. I sure showed her who's boss, I thought to myself with a grin. One problem though, I now really needed her body, the hunger hurt so back. Ill grab and speak to her later right now I have to find the boys.